Two years later...

Laurana's P.O.V:

Two years. Two years has it been since we were freed from Hydra, two years since I went to Asgard. And Loki never left my dreams. They were getting a little dirty though, I guess Loki didn't joke about that. But the last few days he hasn't visited my dreams anymore. And the news was all about someone who tried to take over New York. Someone with the name Loki. I never believed it was him, I didn't want to. We now live in The Netherlands, me and my sister. I have a job in the Stark Industries somewhere close to our home. My sister is still in high school, though she has problems fitting in. I am now leaving her school with her on our way home. But we stop when something falls down from the sky somewhere in the open fields. "Let's check it out!" my sister says excitedly. I nod and we step out of my car Tony gave me. We still have contact with the Avengers and they visit us often. When we arrive at the place from the crash we see a huge crater with a unconscious man, who's covered in dirt. We carefully walk towards the man. "Sir are you alright?" I ask shaking him. When he didn't answer we pick him up and put him in the back seat. We quickly drive home. When we arrive we pick him up and place him inside on our couch. I get some washcloth to clean his face and nearly drop it when I finish cleaning. "Loki?" I whisper softly. He slowly opens his eyes when he hears his name. "Good god, you're alive. We thought you didn't make it. The crash was pretty loud and hard." I say relieved. His eyes widen when he sees me. "Laurana I-is it really you?" He mutters. "Yes it's me silly. Who else looks like me you idiot." I giggle softly. "Um... sister who is this?" Valeria asks. "This is Loki. The one who saved me from Red Skull. Also.... the one who probably attacked New York." I say with a smile. But it disappears when I speak the last few words. "As in the man of your dreams?" she asks with a smirk. "Shut up." I say rolling my eyes. "I like her already." Loki says with a smirk of his own. "Sure you do." I say playfully smacking him on the shoulder. "Anyway Valeria leave us, we have to talk about something personal." I ask. She nods and leaves. "Loki why did you stop visiting my dreams? You've told me in the last dream you were adopted and that you let yourself drop into the abyss. What happened after that?" I ask careful. He looks away before saying: "When I fell Thanos captured me and started torturing me. He didn't stop until I gave in and he gave me the Mind Stone which he used to take me under his control to make sure I listened to him. H-he also threatened to..." He started but trails of. "What?" I asked. "He also threatened to pay you a visit and kill you in sight." He says looking with utter fear at me. "That is why you attacked New York? To protect me from some maniac who thinks he can beat the most powerful Celestial in the galaxy. Then again we are close so I  understand your fear of losing me." I say. He nods slowly. "You know. I don't care how you look or what your heritage is. I love you no matter what." I say softly. He looks me in the eyes again and I smile at him. "I still wonder why you are still single." He says with a smirk. "Well there were a lot of men who wanted to be with me. But I already had my heart stolen by you." I tease. I blinked my eyes flirty sticking my tongue at him playfully. He shakes his head and pulls me closer. "Don't even try to flirt  mortal." He threatens seductively. "Or else?" I tease. Without a warning he crashes his lips and tongue roughly onto my own. He pushes me on my back, his lips and tongue never leaving my own. He climbs on top of me and moves his lips down me jawline towards my neck. "You are a mad woman." he moans softly. I say nothing but keep shivering with every kiss he gives my skin. I moan when he kisses my sweet spot and starts biting my skin gently. "T-teaser." I shiver. I feel him grin onto my neck. He starts to move his kisses back toward my lips. "I am the God of Mischief after all." He whispers into my ear. I gasp when he plays with my earlobe. I shiver in response of his words. "My sister is in this building. I don't think she likes to hear some noises." I purr seductively. "As long as I am with you, I don't give a damn about your sister." he purrs. I moan softly when his breath touches my skin. "I must say I loved the "dirty" dreams you gave me my Prince. I rather enjoyed the view." I purr teasingly. He looks up at me with the dirty grin he gave me in my "dirty" dreams. "What did you "call" me Love." he purrs seductive. "My "Prrince" I purr teasingly. He picks me up by my hips and walks me to my room and pushes me into my large bed.

This was going to be the night of my dreams...