The Dream

Percy fell asleep as soon as he got back to the demigod base. Not because he was tired, but because he wanted to see if any dreams came. And come they did.

*Dream*

Percy was standing in Atlantis under the ocean. Even from here, he could see the two armies clashing. Flashes of green and blue lit up the battlefield as the god and titan of the ocean fought for rule. Using his enhanced vision, he could see that Poseidon was tired. He had been fighting for a month now and the fact that he had depression didn't help. Poseidon was in need of a miracle. The dream shifted.

He was floating over the city of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Typhon was in the distance, coming closer and closer every second. As Typhon approached, Percy could make out tiny colorful figures flying around him. The gods. Percy watched as Typhon backhanded the chariot of Dionysus, which fell out of the sky. The remaining gods didn't look much better than Poseidon. They were tiring quickly. The gods were in need of a miracle. The dream shifted once last time.

He was standing in an old diner. Monsters were everywhere. Dracaena, cyclopes, hyperborean giants, you name it. Kronos himself was sitting on a makeshift throne made of stone. "My lord." a dracaena rasped. "When sssshould we sssend out the monsssster? We know the demigodssss cannot beat it." Kronos sighed, looking weary. He grunted in annoyance, not at the dracaena, but at himself. His eyes flickered from gold to blue and he hunched over. After about a minute he straightened, eyes gold. "Send out the drakon tomorrow. Hyperion as well. This should provide a distraction for the demigods while I ascend to Olympus." A drakon and Hyperion and Kronos, all at once. The demigods were in need of a miracle.

*Dream End*

Hey guys! Did you like the dream?

Daily Song Recommendation: If Only You Would Listen from School of Rock