[My Top 10 Favorites]

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE CHARACTER IN BEYBLADE BURST .

10. Ghoul Boi aka Jin Aizawa
I liked how he was introduced in the series and that time when he was purposely trying to bump into Valt and his battle with Shu he said that he has 323 spirits backing him up and Rantaro was like "oh great my second biggest fear after unicorns!"  XD!!
Oh well I like his creepy personality.

9.The British Bitch aka Zachary kaneguro/Zac the sunrise.
Ooof the first idol blader when he was introduced I was like he is so dramatic. But I like the way he comes to the battles lol Shows red rose to the fans at the end and calls Valt Twinkle toes! He is actually nice plus I like his voice it's kinda hot if you ask me!! When he said that he was leaving beyblade I was like "NO BITCH YOU AIN'T"  and the next day he came and was like I'm starting my beyblade career again in the middle of serious battle between Shu and Lui I wanted to bitchslap him and Wakiya was like Nobody cares I cracked at that lmao.

8.Shadow Walker aka Ukyo Ubuki
First I saw him I thought he was a girl   his long blue hair and all when he first time came it was kinda funny Valt was scared poor baby.I like his name Ukyo Ubuki it's a unique name. That scene when he said I was with there with you all the whole time it was kinda creepy lol. He loses in the national to Valt darn it.

7.Blonde Bitch/Goldilocks aka Wakiya Komurasaki
I mean he is a brat and all but he cares for his friends he doesn't like showing his emotions in episode in which solo battles started Valt was late because of that idiot Naoki.
Wakiya said to the referee that he forgot his bey, it was so cute he looked embarrassed he was actually waiting for Valt to arrive. At one time when he said Valt isn't a good captain I wanted to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. XD!! And when Rantaro and him constantly bickers like an old couple I totally ship them!

6.Kawaii Boi aka Kensuke Midorikawa
•~• this Boi is so cute when he speaks without the help of Keru and Besu.
I felt bad for him that he had changed so many schools he didn't have a permanent friend until he met Valt and others he is a soft boi and can cry easily and when he was leaving beyclub I wAs crying too. And when his battle with Lui he loses I cried.

5.The Edge Lord/Emo Boi aka Daina/Daigo kurogami
Okay he is one hot boi!! When he was first introduced he gave some creepy bad vibes I like his orange bandana tbh when he picked up Valt's bey and crushed it OhMyGod you had to see me going all Apeshit.
He is a smart guy and wuvs his friends. I don't have anything more to write so yeah.

4.Albino Boi aka Shu Kurenai
Woah ugh he is one smexy Guy.
Prodigy child, I like this thing about him that whenever he wins any battle he shows his scar it's pretty hot tbh.
He lovessss Valt and cares about him and others too ANNDDD can you believe it this guys only 11 like WTF creators?!?!  I mean like Xander and Gabe looks like they are 17 or 18.

2.Daddy~ *coughs* I mean The Sharkie Boi aka Lui Shirosagi
Ugh oh boi we are at this point already the Beyblade Emperor *coughs* so this guy here when first introduced I hated him because he is so arrogant thinks that he is the only worthy blader btw I love his sexy smirk, only battles those who look worthy I was like Can you stfu. I wanted to bitchslap him when he said that Valt is terrible blader. When he battled Valt in the team battles he was kinda impressed I was like SEE BITCH HE IS A GOOD BLADER HE WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS SOON.  He actually came to watch Valt's battles that was cute if you ask me,and the finals between Lui and Valt just because there was a crack in the stadium Lui won or else VALT WOULD HAVE WON but nvm lui wanted a do over but Valt declined.

1.DO I ACTUALLY HAVE TO TELL YOU ISN'T IT OBVIOUS ITS - *drum roll*

Kawaii Boi/Cinnamon roll/SonicWannabe/innocent Boi/Babyboi aka Valt Aoi. *le cries*

HE IS MAH BABY *le cries*     Why is he too pure and precious sometimes I hate it ,whenever he cries I cry too whenever he laughs or smiles I do the same AKSKKSKSSJR I just wanna hug that lil shit. I love his personality when he sometimes mess up the words in that Cyclone Power episode he was like wow I like this psycho stadium and Nika shouted at him that it's cyclone not psycho😂. Nika is more mature than Valt tbh.

BITCH WHY DOES IT HURT THAT THESE BOIS AIN'T REAL.

SOMETIMES I EVEN CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP BUT LIFE ISN'T FAIR MY DUDES. IDK WTF AM I SAYING NVM.
_______________________