Chapter 4

Sarah's POV

"I've been thinking me and Niall aren't that close anymore. So I might break up with him." I said.

"girl you dated Niall Horan, now that you've done that you can get anyone." my friend Missy said.

"I don't know he's really sweet and nice I don't think I can do it." Missy looked disappointed in me.

"hello if he's a nice guy he'll understand." she said very annoyed.

" okay but I don't want to break his heart he's the sweetest thing ever."

"fine just go with what your heart tells you." Missy actually looked caring, for like the 1st time in her life.

Lizzie's POV

What just happened!!!! I just kissed my best friend who also had a girlfriend. "Lizzie" he asked suprized " why did you kiss me?"

" I-I don't know, I-I'm sorry" . Why was I apologizing that was the 1st kiss that I had that had sparks. Ugh I don't know what to do.

"I'm going to my room now" he said. Gosh, I hope he doesn't tell anyone. Besides I don't have time for a relationship I have my career. And he well he has Sarah and she's really sweet and nice and I don't want to hurt her. What am I going to do???

Niall's POV

Sarah called and told me she had something to tell me. I'm kinda scared she never sounded like she did when she just called me. What if she's breaking up with me?! No that can't be it, we have been dating for 2 years. "Niall" Harry shouted breaking me out of my thoughts. " she just wants to meet you at the park it's probably nothing."

"yeah nothing I'm going to go now" I said. I walked to the park and spotted Sarah. I started walking to her. Then she started talking.

"niall I-I think we s-should break up." she said trying to hold back tears.

"what no why" I asked worried. I hope this is just a nightmare.

" we have been drifting apart but we can still be friends right"

"uh yeah friends okay Sarah well bye"

"bye" she said then started crying. I didnt know what to do so I called Lizzie.

ON THE PHONE.

L: hello Niall?

N: yeah

L: are you okay? What happened?

N: Sarah she s-she broke up with me,

L: oh I'm so sorry Niall do you want me to come pick you up?

N: pick me up you don't have a car?

L: I'll borrow yours. I'm coming right. Now bye

N: bye

I hung up the phone. Man I didnt see this coming. I mean I really loved her and she loved me didn't she. "Niall" Lizzie yelled.

"oh hey" I said sadly.

" if Sarah can't see what a great guy you are then she's now good enough for you" Lizzie said trying to make me feel better.

"thanks". I said with a weak smile.

" hey your going to be okay I know it."

"how." I asked confuzzled.

"because I know someone who likes you".

"really?"

"yup, oh we are here let's go." we walked inside.

"hey guys what's up" Louis asked.

"nothing I'm goin to sleep" I said. "nite guys"

"nite" everyone said.

Liam's POV

I knew something was wrong with Niall. He wasn't his usual happy self. So I decided to go talk to him. " Niall can I come in?" I asked.

"sure" he answered.

" are you okay buddeh?"

"no I'm not"

" what's wrong"

"Sarah broke up with me". Then he started buabbling.

" if she doesn't she how good you are then she doesn't deserve you." I said trying to cheer him up.

"I know, i know. I'm going to go to sleep now" he said.

" okay nite." I hope he going to be okay.

Authors Note: thank you guys so much for reading. PLZ comment and send me suggestions for me to add to my story. Love you guys! I'll update soon!!!