Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I sung a quite tune as I cooked some food for myself, and some others, my body was relaxed unlike the many times I've been here in this particular place, the kitchen, in Black Hat's Hat mansion.

"(Y/n)?" Flug peeked in.

"Yeah" I turned my head to look at him with a soft smile.

"Can you get me some stuff when you go for shopping later?" Flug stood in the doorway.

"Sure thing, just give me the list" I told him and with a nod he left. I set up the table for the others and ate my own food while dancing around doing the kitchen chores. When I was done with the multitask I was doing, I walked to the lab.

"Where's the list Flug?" I asked as I examined a beaker filled with some sort of clear chemical, it seemed so pretty with its (favourite colour) as it shined like diamond somehow. Flug handed me a paper and I looked at him. I smiled and nodded, he nodded back.

I proceed to walk to my room to get ready. As better as it is living here, its strange, sometimes I feel like I'm being watched.

I'm sure it Black Hat, or maybe I'm just paranoid but does it matter? Nope, it doesn't, no one other than him can stalk me, and the person that is under my bed.

With a pissed off expression, I picked up a pen and opened its cap, bending down near the bed I pushed my hand inside with the pen tip facing forward. My hand made contact with something and a yelp was heard.

"Ouch!" Amnesia or Arthur rubbed his butt as he leaned on the wall, sitting on the floor. "That was rude" he pouted.

"You watching me change is rude, what are you doing here?" I glared at him with crossed arms. He saluted.

"Yes ma'am" he said and jumped out of the window, his foot got stuck and instead of looking graceful or serene, he looked hilarious as he bend forward. I ran to window and saw him tangled in a web face first. Black Hat was just a little ways ahead giving him a disappointed look, I just laughed.

Finally I changed into a blue tank top and white jeans, putting my hair up in a loose ponytail I took my phone and both the lists of the kitchen and lab materials and also took the wad of cash lying on my bedside table obviously placed here by Black Hat just moments earlier. He still hates me going outside, and so he stalks me, of course I'm aware of that.

I jumped out of the window, landing on the trampoline like spider like web thing Arthur made for me. Speaking of which, he was just trying to get off it when he bounced back with me. He folded his legs and crossed his arms in the air as I laughed. We bounced on the trampoline as Black Hat watched us with a bored expression.

My fun was ruined when one of Black Hat's tentacle grabbed me mid jump and placed me on solid ground. I smiled and waved the two men goodbye and left the mansion.

As I went deep in the city Insomnia or Izet materialized behind me. I greeted him sweetly. He smiled big.

"Out for shopping?" He asked and I nodded as he floated beside me. "Can I come with?" He asked again.

I turned and started walking backwards as I smiled "Sure, just be careful of the one who watches" I grinned. He nodded with a small laugh.

"These days you've been so cheerful, its nice for a change" Izet smiled.

"Ahem ahem, welcome to the grocery shop" I faked a monotone voice as we entered the grocery shop "my journey showed me a lot" I told Izet as I began picking up stuff. I need to bake cupcakes for the three, and for these three, and also for Black Hat and some to send to my family. I will bake cookies too.

"That's a lot of stuff" Izet spoke as he held the overflowing basket, we both were standing in the line for getting checked out. I yawned.

"I have some stuff I need to do" I told him, smiling. Although he can see my face because the hill of the products blocked his vision. "Don't drop anything" I told him.

".....my arms hurt...." He spoke after a pause.

After getting checked out and paying, I hugged Izet, "thanks for helping me out" he nodded with a tired smile.

"Anything for you" he said as he dragged the bags to our next destination, the machinery store or whatever its name was. I spotted something familiar in the distance.

"You should go now, leave the stuff in the kitchen and thanks" I told with a smile, a devious one that was planning something, he nodded with a gulp and teleported away. I turned towards the familiar someone and crossed my arms behind my back and letting a big smile take over my face.

I stood there rocking on my heels knowing he would soon see me, and he did, not even a minute later he came up.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Hello" I held the same expression as his darkened.

"Shit" he tried to turned around and run but I grabbed his collar. I pulled a screaming Masquerade or Jason with me to the store.

"I'm dying" he grunted holding all the heavy bags filled with metal equipments.

"I know, worry not, I'll make sure to put your favorite flowers on your deathbed once you do die, and I'll put them on your grave everyday too" I smiled sweetly. He just rolled his eyes.

"Very funny" he said.

"Not actually" I told him with a smug look. "But thanks nonetheless" I gave him a grateful smile, for a second he smiled back but his face turned into a surprised one as his eyes fell on the figure beside me

It was Arthur, wrapped up in cyanish white strings like an insect ready to be eaten by a spider. He was squirming and saying colourful words. We went to the candy store. Arthur jumped around behind me as I stuck all the candy that I wanted to buy on him.

When we were done, or I was, we went home, or my workplace, Arthur could only jump around and that was how he went with us.

Jason handed the tools to Flug and Arthur's bonds were cut, the chocolates and candies taken off and stored away safely. Izet was sleeping on the kitchen floor.

"Is he okay?" I asked Jason who was bent by the black head. He nodded and picked up the man and handed him to Arthur.

"What!?!" Arthur exclaimed suddenly. After coercing he dropped Izet off.

"How did you get tangled up though?" I asked as we three, me, Jason and Arthur placed away the kitchen supplies.

"I jumped on the web too hard that I was launched in the air with the net all wrapped around me" Arthur spoke with a shrug.

Me and Jason exchanged glances and decided to let go of it.

  Mlg pmldrmt rg dzh lmv lu lfi urmzo szkkb nlnvmgh gltvgsvi.  
_____________

I'm so sorry for being late, I literally forgot about this T^T