Note #1

Remember the time when you were hurt so bad, all that people ever thought of when they thought of you was pity? Well you've managed to silence all of those thoughts. You even slayed your own doubts about yourself and are capable of anything. Life may be extremely tough from time to time, but that doesn't mean it's over. You've pushed through times when you thought you'd never be the same again. And guess what? You aren't the same. In fact, you are more different then who you were, it's crazy. 

The old you would be looking at who you are now in awe. To the old you, you are the perfect version. That's because the old you was defeated just by a small injury, both to the knee and to the heart. Now, you fight so hard and push through pain just to never feel the sting of pity ever again. You've grown more then anyone can imagine, and only you can do what you did. No one else knows exactly how it felt, or what you went through. Your achievements are your own. 

So, if you ever find yourself being looked down on or you feel defeated, just think of that time. That time when you overcame some of the worst pain you'll ever feel and became stronger then you can imagine. Just because they don't know of your struggle doesn't mean you can't show how much you've done. 

Another thing, if you're reading this again then you are either extremely bored, checking for errors, or in a terrible mood. If you are reading this again for that last reason, I have only one thing to tell you; It'll get better as long as you believe it will. That doesn't mean sit around and wait for it to get better, that won't work. Get off your ass and push through the pain until you feel stronger then ever and you can be happy with what you've done.

One last thing. Even if you can be proud of what you've done, don't you ever quit. Never be satisfied and continue to do what you love to make the world better for you and everyone after you.