Chapter 7 - WC

For all you Caleb and Silas fans put there...

*Caleb's P.O.V*

I slumped sloppily against my large chair, my neck aching as well as my back from being hunched over my desk and dealing with pack affairs for the past few hours non-stop. Just because I wasn't the Alpha any more, doesn't mean I could slack. Plus I didn't find it fair on Lucas to have to deal with this and school.

My eyes drooped as the exhaustion hit me like a slap to the face and all I wanted was to cuddle up in my bed with a blanket.  Hands came out of nowhere suddenly and began massaging my muscles, draining the tension and stress from them. I was too tired to open my eyes to see who it was, I was probably imagining them anyways.

"Hmmmm," I couldn't help but hum as I turned to jelly under those skilled hands,  and I moaned softly. Abruptly, those hands began sliding down the front of my body, resting on my lap which in turn made me realize this wasn't a dream.

My eyes fluttered open to see those tinted purple eyes, lustfully looking down on me in want. I shivered at the emotions I could see swirling in his eyes and my mouth parted slightly in awe. Silas took advantage of this and swooped down to engage me in a hot, toe-curling kiss which left me breathless. 

The hand on my lap began massaging me before sneaking into my pants. I moaned in protest and shuffled to get out of this but I was muffled by the kiss and was no match for Silases strength as he pinned my wrists underneath his with one hand alone, lifting my hands above my head which caused my shirt to ride up a little.

My pleasure trail revealed itself and Silas wasted no time in kissing his way down from my jawline. "Stop..." I groaned, gasping as he squeezed my length in response. "We shouldn't do this-Oh!"

I gasped outright as his heated mouth enveloped me all of a sudden, the moisture making me wither and writhe as he got to work.

"Silas, please!" I whined in desperation, bucking my hips towards him. He gagged a little but continued to swallow every inch of me. I didn't know whether to stop or let it be.

He began bobbing his head, me moaning every time he squeezed me with his hands or grabbed my ass roughly.

I began panting and my body seemed to lose control as I arched my back sharply. "Silas, I-" He didn't let me finish as he began humming around me and our eyes connected for that split second, but it was enough to complete me.

I finished off in his mouth and he swallowed every drop, still sucking like a pro as if he was trying to suck the life out of me which caused me to cry out in protest. There's only so much a man can take, or give rather.

He lifted his head up to kiss me deeply again and I whimpered softly, my hands having a mind of their own as they wrapped themselves around his neck. He pulled back and we gasped for air, staring at each other in silence. His eyes had to be his most unique feature.

I feel like I could stare at them forever, happy and blissfully ignorant to the world around me. But of course we were interrupted - by the door opening unexpectedly. My head whipped around as I pushed Silas back with all my might in a panic, causing him to stumble and fall. Damian strutted in with some folders in his hand and a baffled look on his face.

"Dad? What are you doing lying on the floor?"

"Uh..." I racked my brain for a normal-ish reason when Silas spoke for me.

"Caleb panicked and pushed me after we finished making out."

Kill me. Honestly, just do it.

I turned to face the man that I longed to squeeze the life out of with my bare hands. WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?! But for some reason Damian seemed as if he couldn't care less about it...