two

niyah fiddled with her red scrunchie as she watched jim play with one of his older friend reggie, she sat down on the hot concrete not taking her eyes off them

jim always liked niyah to watch him play he only did it so he could empress her.

it always worked too

every game was different one game they'd trash talk each other the whole time the next they were silent concentrated on the ball.

she didn't know how they kept up with each other sometimes.

after an hour they finally called it quits not keeping score just playing just because they could

jim & niyah said they're goodbyes to reggie.

"my mom wants you to have dinner with us if that's okay" jim nudged niyah elbow.

niyah looked at him in annoyance nudging him back "yeah, sounds cool"

jim wrapprd his arm around niyahs shoulder and continued walking home. jim had always had a thing for niyah it was obvious the way he acted around her and by the way he treated her.

he just wasn't sure if she felt the same so he never told her.

[jim's biggest fear; rejection]

the two teens walked into jims apartment the smell of meat loaf and corn filled the air.

"smells good ma" jim hugged his mom has he walked in.

"thank you sweetie" ms.carroll smiled "oh niyah how was your first day of school!"

"it was really good me and jim have a few classes together"

"thats great, dinner will be ready in a few minutes, just make yourself at home "

niyah nodded in response walking into jims bedroom only to see him shirtless, niyah eyes looked like they were going to pop out of socket.

niyah covered her eyes "fuck, shit sorry" slamming the door shut.

she then sat down on the couch her face red from embarrassment.

"that was really good ms.carroll ill have to come over more for dinner" the teen smiled setting her plate in the sink.

"ma me and niyah are gonna go in the bedroom" jim grabbed her hand pulling her in his bedroom.

"listen jim i'm sorry I know I should've knocked I ju-"

"its fine, I just wanted to give you, you're surprise"

niyah was relieved that he didn't mind "oh uh okay "

jim reached under his desk pulling out a red bag handing it to niyah.

"you didn't have to get me anyth-"

jim rolled his eyes "just open it

niyah reached into the bag pulling out a pair of navy blue plad pants and a sweater with the schools name and mascot. the girl smiled looking at the outfit.

"i knew you wouldn't be comfortable in that skirt no matter how good you look in it" jim looked niyah up and down "plus I can't have other guys look at ya"

niyah looked down at the her feet so jim didn't see her blushing "i better get goin' I'll see you tomorrow " she walked over to jim placing a kiss on his cheek "youre to sweet jimmy carroll"

lol bye
dem6nics