Act 6: Outer Senshi

We ended up literally sleeping behind a dumpster, it smelled awful and Koto definitely got more sleep than I did. Before the sun began to rise, while it was still dark, we decided to get up and start looking, we had no time to waste.

"EUROPA POWER, MAKE-UP!"

"NIBIRU PLANETARY POWER, MAKE-UP!"

We both transformed and came out from behind the dumpster, it was too early for anyone to be out on the street so we wouldn't have to worry about running into any civilians at the moment. "What exactly are we looking for?" Sailor Europa asked scratching her head.

"We should probably try and encounter another soul eater and while I fight it, you use your computer to calculate where it originated from and where the power it gets comes from." I explained as we walked down a barren street.

We adventures throughout the streets of Tokyo for another hour or so and came up with nothing. The sun was beginning to rise which meant we'd have to stick to rooftops and avoid being seen. We came to the waterfront, right where the sun was rising. It was breath-taking, just the way the sun glistened upon the calm water made me feel so uplifted and in better spirits. "I won't let them destroy this." Europa stated, I turned to her and she was looking at the sunset.

"And neither will I. This place isn't even my home... But I couldn't beat the thought of innocent people having to go through what my people and I had to go through back on Nibiru." I exclaimed, holding my pigtails in my hands.

"Are you beginning to remember more?" She asked, turning to me.

"A little... I now remember both of my parents... And little parts of the planet I lived on. It's just the little details though." I sighed, and turned to walk away from the water, Europa following.

We walked back into the city and came across a electronics store with sample televisions in the window. Some sort of news channel was on and a pudgy bald man was on with breaking news.

"And in the latest news, there has been reports from JAXA, The Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency, that there is a mysterious space object quickly approaching our solar system. They have been working very closely with NASA trying to figure out it's source. Here's Doctor Daniel King of NASA, with the story." The man sputtered, Europa and I shared a glance and then listened in.

"Yes, well for the past month my fellow scientists and I have been keeping a close eye on this mysterious space object. It's nearing the planet Pluto as we speak at very high speed." The young blonde man stated.

"Well, what is it Doctor King? Is it a comet?" The newsman questioned.

"Well... That's the thing. It's actually able to be classified as a very small planet, slightly smaller than the planet Mars." The Nasa scientist said, "but there is no need for panic! It is probably just a stray planet from another system, it's very far away from the planet Earth and the most damage it could do is slam into one of the outer planets like Neptune or Uranus and they are far too large to be effected too much by this small planet."

Sailor Europa and I turned away from the screens and stared at each other. "This has to be something to do with King Lucifer." I concluded.

"Yeah, you're right. I think I should run some calculations... Let's go somewhere more discreet." Europa suggested, and we began walking to the nearest park.

We walked for a few minutes and came to a small park that was infested with trees, we climbed up onto a branch and Sailor Europa whipped out her computer and her fingers began dancing on the keys. She calculated for what felt like forever and then she stopped and her eyes widened. "What is it Europa?" I asked.