B-T-S

BTS stands to Bangtan Sonyeondan (in Korea) or Bangtan Boys which means Bulletproof Boy Scout

BTS stands to Bangtan Sonyeondan (in Korea) or Bangtan Boys which means Bulletproof Boy Scout. They are seven members South Korea boy band formed by Bighit Entertainment. They debuted on June 13, 2013.

The name subsequently (next) became a backronym for Beyond the Scene in July 2017 which made me shook after heard the announcement.

On June 12 2013, they performed "No More Dream" from their initial (early) album 2 Cool 4 Skool to commemorate (remind) their debut on June 13. They won several New Artist of the Year awards for the track "No More Dream", including at 2013 Melon Music Awards and Golden Disc Awards and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards.

BTS continued to gain prominence with their subsequent albums Dark & Wild (2014), The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2 (2015) and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever (2016), with the latter two entering the U.S. Billboard 200. The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever went to win the Album of the Year award at the 2016 Melon Music Awards.

The members consist of RM, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V and Jungkook (stage name). BTS have their own cartoon character (BT21).

{1} The first member that I want to introduce to you guys is RM (stands for Rap Monster) or his full name - Kim Namjoon (김남준)

{1} The first member that I want to introduce to you guys is RM (stands for Rap Monster) or his full name - Kim Namjoon (김남준). He was born on September 12, 1994 at Sangdodong, Seoul, South Korea.He is a main rapper of the group, songwriter, record producer and also a wise leader that worked hard to make BTS increase popular although he not the elder. His IQ is the highest in the group which is 148 cause he is such a genius person. So, he is the most suitable person to be a leader. In 2015, he released his first solo mixtape. To date, he has recorded with artists such as Wale, Warren G, Gaeko, Krizz Kaliko, MFBTY and Primary. He credit's 's "Fly" as one of the reasons he got into . After hearing it in fifth grade he became interested in the genre. Before his debut with , he was an underground rapper under the stage name "Runch Randa". He released a number of tracks and once collaborated with fellow underground rapper.  As one of BTS' main songwriter and music producer, he has over 100 song accredited () to his name by the Korea Music Copyright Association. RM is fluent in English, which he learned with his mother as a child and through watching . He has described himself as an. Has a sister name Kim Geongmin. BT21 character - [Koya the sleepy / thinker Koala].