Chapter 2: Glances at the Past

A/N: Hey guys.. Back again . Please leave some comments on what I can work on.. Kinda new to this whole writing kinda thing as Im more of a Physics/ Calculus kinda girl :3 so please.. Help me lol Btw this is not going to be a story where the werewolf cliche thing is haha its cliche but not Overly if that makes sense.. every story needs a bit of cliche now and again haha so yeah.. haha90210 out xxx

_____________________________

Chapter 2: Glances at the Past

_____________________________

Amara soaked in her surroundings. She was engulfed by the warmth of the fresh sunrays of her hometown. It was exactly 6:45am in the morning when they landed. After the news she hadn't uttered to a word to him once they had boarded the plane. James hummer as he insisted that she'd most likely crash. This was true. Amara was an awful driver. She turned on the radio and was happy to find "secrets" playing by Coldplay. She started singing the lyrics while reminiscing about her days with Casey. She smiled. Gosh she wondered if he'd still be in town. Her thoughts were cut short when James had finally spoken.

"You know if you had come with me to LA it would be both of us with the world at our feet."

The Music gene had skipped Alex and Olivia but James and Amara. She smiled at him. It was true. Music was a hidden passion of hers and only her brother James had known. Memories of when he had first run away from home had surfaced. She laughed at how idiotic 17 year old James had been. She remembered clearly waking up one night to finding James at the head of her bed waiting for her to wake up. She was 13 at the time. She remembered this day clearly.

(Flashback)

"Let's go. We're leaving"

"What. Going where?"

"I'm going to LA Mara. Frank got me signed to a big shot label record and I'm going. June Promised to drive me to the airport tonight. I want you to come with me"

"Are you out of your mind? I have no Passport?! No ticket?! Dad's been gone for 1 day and you're ready to just leave?"

"Amara this is my dream. I can't take it any longer here in this ..."

"In this? What James?"

"This cult!! Dad, Alex, Raymond, Dailey; Heck even Olivia's one of them now!! You need to come with me before they get to you too Mara"

Amara looked at her brother in a crazed expression. It was official. James had gone mad.

"You're insane James. You're very exaggerative tonight. I know Alex has been harsher than normal and Olivia's been her same distant self but I didn't expect -"

A dark chuckle had escaped his lips. James had opened his eyes and Amara had noticed it to be teary.

"James -"

"Save it. You're right in the mist of this whole thing and yet you are as blind as ever. Don't tell me I didn't warn you Mara."

Before she could say anything else she had been engulfed by a big bear hug. He was crying. He had really expected her to leave. Truth is told she would in a heartbeat if it weren't for her Father. She loved him. He was the only one in the world besides from James who loved her. James had let go of her and smiled reassuringly. This had caused her to spill a few tears also. She couldn't believe that this was it. He was really leaving. As the sobs died down she managed to squeak out a few words.