Favorite Day #1

So I am so sorry that I have not been able to write anything for any story that I have. So I decided to update this one. Hope you enjoy it.

---

Today was favorite day.

        Today I was at the park with my younger sister who insisted that we go to the playground before the summer ran out of days and school began again. I reluctantly let her tug me to the local playground. I sat on the abandoned bench and watched as Lilly run around and made friends with any little kid that came in contact with her. As I watched I realized how many kids were so happy to let out all the pent up energy that they had kept in at home. There were several parents around the playground playing with their children, one small pair caught my eye.

        I looked over and saw a young child at the age of about three. The child had tan skin most likely from the constant sun during the few months of heated summer. He had light green eyes that were almond shaped. He wore a smile filled with white teeth, gaps between every few of his pearly whites. There was a mop of brown hair that came out in bangs to cover the boys beautiful eyes and button nose covered in freckles. The young child also had a puppy face that I was sure was used to get out messy situations with his parents.

        The boy's father hid behind him and the boy looked around and when he spotted his father he shrieked with joy. His green eyes widening in happy suprise. The dad laughed with a deep bellow and scooped up his child. The adorable three year old was laughing and struggling to get out his father's arms. I felt a warmth spread through me at the sight. I looked over at my younger sister and when we left the park I bought her an ice cream and let her ride on my back all the way home.

----

All of these entries will be short like this. Some will be different than this and others will not. Anyway I hope you like it. I'll try to write more soon. I am actually writing a longer story for my friend and I am trying to distribute time between all of the stories I am writing.