The Christmas Party Part 3

He walks into the bathroom locking the door behind him. He sits down next to you and wraps you in a hug. You wrap your arms around him and cry into his chest. He places a kiss on your head. And gives you a squeeze. You look up and kiss the tip of his nose. He itches his nose because of the light kiss.

" Y/n what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"Because, I feel like it." You replie stubbornly.

"Y/n com on, I now that's not why."

" Fine, kiss me one more time in front of the others under the mistletoe and I will feel better."

"Ok, but why and for how long?"

"Ummmm 15 seconds and cause you want me to feel better don't you?"

"Yes I do now come on everyone is worried about you."

"Ok, then can I talk to you in your room?"

"Yeah I guess, but why?"

"You will find out when that time comes around." You say and stick your tongue out at him. You and Johnny walk out of the bathroom and he sets his arm on you shoulders. You guys walk down to the end of the hallway into the living room and get shoved under the MistletoeMistletoe once again by Hayden. Johnny places his lips on yours and counts 1..2..3..4..4..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..
15. He breaks the kiss and hugs you. Everyone starts cheering and a deep blush arrises to both of you and John's cheeks. You give a little kick to Johnny making him look at you. You guys head upstairs when none of the of are looking. You sit down on Johnny's bed in silence.

"So Y/n what did you want to talk about" he asks making you jump.

"Well......I just I have wanted to tell you this for awhile, but I don't know how to......." You replie nervously and kiss his cheek. You fall over backwards onto his bed and hide your face. He turns and starts to tickle you you scream and say "I love you!!" He stops tickling you and hovers above you.

"You do?" He asks. You nod your head as tears fall down your face. You feel a hand wipe them away and then a kiss on your lips. You kiss back and wrap your arms around John's neck. He breaks the kiss and looks at you then starts tickling you once again but more fierce. You scream for dear life. Soon John's bedroom door swings open and everyone sees him tickling you and you screaming. You feel your cheeks heat up try to stop John's tickling wrath.

"J-JOHN!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!" You shreek not able to control your laughter. He finally stops and connects his lips to yours and everyone starts screaming. You grab his chin and kiss back before he starts to tickle you sensitive spot. You scream and kick. After a few seconds you tackle him to the ground and sit on his stomach in triumph. He grabs your hand and kisses it. After that he shoves you off of his stomach and shoves everyone out the door and locks it. He throws a big T-shirt anx basketball shorts at you and you put them on. He puts on the same type of outfit but he is not drowning in it. Both of you crawl under John's covers and drift off to sleep.

The end.

A/n
Sorry that I haven't been posting, I was on another account, I will try to post at least 2 or 3 more times before I head back to that account for another week. Ily guys bye 😙

🌟Vote🌟
Comment
Share