Chapter 2

(the next day Herobrine POV)

I still have my pistol and my knife. The door opened.
"Oh good" the girl said. "You're awake."
"And you are?" I asked.
"My name is Nika. I'm a T-34/85 medium tank" she replied. "The Lieutenants want to talk to you"

"Great, thanks" I said heading to the door

"Great, thanks" I said heading to the door. I stopped realizing that I don't know where to go.
"Erm, where's their offices?" I asked.
"Follow me" Nika replied.
She led me out the door and turned right.
"The mess Hall is to the left" Nika said.
She led me down the corridor and stopped in front of a door.
"This is one of the two briefing rooms" Nika said. "This is the smaller one of the two. The larger one is directly across the corridor."
"Okay, thanks" I said then walked in.

"If we don't get a new General soon," the girl in blue said, "the corruption is going to take the castle

"If we don't get a new General soon," the girl in blue said, "the corruption is going to take the castle. Then nothing is going to stop their advance on our base."
"That's what we were trying to prevent with Borokov" the girl in green said with a Russian accent. "And he was just an asshole to everyone."
"That's coming from a Russian" the girl in red said with a British accent. "He must of been more of an asshole than I thought."
"Just because he was Russian doesn't mean I have to like him" the Russian girl said.
I clear my throat. The girls look at me.
"Look who decided to wake up" the British girl said. "Would you like a cup of tea?"
"Uh... Sure, why not" I replied. First question I'm asked is if I would like a cup of tea. Not really a fan of tea.
The British girl goes to a nearby tea kettle and pours some tea into a cup then hands it to me.
"Thanks" I said. I took a sip of the tea. An acquired taste since my travel to Britain. If you're offered tea, you take the tea and drink it weather or not you like it.
"I'm Evie" the British girl said. "That's Rachel and Natalia."
"And who's Borokov?" I asked.
"An asshole of a General" Natalia said. "More towards the Germans."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"He puts them in the back" Rachel said.
"All of them?" I asked surprised.
The Lieutenants nodded.
Why would he do that?
"Are you our new General?" Natalia asked.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"Have you ever been in the military?" Rachel asked.
"Army" I said. "Retired as a Staff Sergeant."
"Great, you'll be our General" Rachel said.
"Huh, wait what?" I asked surprised and confused. "Don't you think that's a large skip up the ladder?"
"The person in charge has always held the rank of General" Evie said.
"Your uniforms should be in your quarter's closet" Rachel said.
"Yeah I'm gonna need a tour" I said finishing off the tea then hand the empty cup to Evie. Tea wasn't half bad.
"Tabby volunteered to show you around" Rachel said. "She should be heading to the infirmary now."
"So I guess I'll head back to the infirmary and wait for her" I said.