Dominance

Narrator POV:

Months and months after Aphmau and Aaron returned home from starlight, and after the incident involving Aaron and the snake eyed man, the couple got married. A year later, during the beautiful spring Aaron was becoming...Difficult.

"Did you like it?" Aaron grinned as he opened the front door to the house, letting Aphmau in first.

"It was okay, the beginning was boring, but it got better." The two just got back from the movie theater, Aphmau was already tired, but Aaron kept thinking about the new kinks he wanted to try out with Aphmau, since it would be their second time. "Gosh I'm tired," Aphmau stretched, "I'm going upstairs." She yawned.

"Alright babe." Aaron sighed and unbuttoned the black shirt he wore with the two buttons up top unbuttoned, showing off a little bit of his chest just for her. He was hoping that would spring off some heat between the two of them, and since they saw Fifty Shades Freed that would help Aaron in seducing his wife in the theater. Aaron always liked the "daddy" kink, he thought since Aphmau's personality is very child-like, in a cute way. But again, it was spring time, and although he was getting better at hiding his heat, one seductive moment between him and Aph just got him hard. He couldn't stand listening to her in a shower, because he knew she was naked, thinking about her glistening body in the hot water, her gorgeous curves, her dark wet black hair that was draped onto her back, everything.

Aphmau was getting dressed into her pajamas, taking off her glittering black dress that had slits on two of the sides, and a deep V neck that exposed her breast. Her hair was in neat, long black waves and her shoes were black as well, having a rhinestone buckle that held them together. She slipped all of that off and began to head towards the bathroom, until...

Aaron's POV:

I was going crazy, her body needed to be on mine, her soft caramel body. I needed her, all of her, I needed to be close to her, I needed to be inside her. I glared at the stairs and slowly walked up to them, the wooden stairs creaked as I sneaked up them. My back was steady, my heart was pounding, my penis was aching to be touched by her soft delicate hands. I arrived at our bedroom door, I caressed my fingers against the dark wood, traveling them down towards the golden knob. It felt as if the wolf in me took over my body as I slammed the door open. Aphmau yelped and hid herself with the dress that has been taunting me all night. I stood in the doorway and stared at her, her naked smooth body. I needed it.

Aphmau's POV:

Aaron stared at me with his face, god that face is so beautiful. His jawline, his stubbed beard, his dark hair, his charcoal eyes. The way he kisses his fangs, his firm muscular body, he's so tall~ the way he towers over me is so...I can't describe! How his soft hands touch me. He's always so warm~in the moment he slammed the door open I was scared and turned on at the same time, my face was blushing and my heart was pounding. I knew what he wanted. He walked over to me slowly, as I remained seated on the floor with my clothes still covering me in fear. He crouched down to me, eye level now, staring into my heart. Moments of silence passed by.

"You know that lingerie I like." His voice was a rough and, so sexy whisper. I nodded my head slowly as he leaned towards my ear. "Go put that on," he whispered in his gruff tone again, "don't make daddy wait to long." At this moment I lost it. I quickly sat up and trotted towards my closet, looking for the lilac purple laced one piece lingerie that had the sheer lilac
knee-high socks to match. Along with a slim collar. I slipped it all on admiring my body in the mirror and walked out. Aaron was no where to be seen. I stepped out of the door way as I felt a strong pair of hands grab my rear.