Burning flames (part 2)

art by - me !!

-BEEP!!!-BEEP!!!Another boring morning "todoroki thought by him self "He hardly remembered what was happening yesterday

-BEEP!!!
-BEEP!!!
Another boring morning "todoroki thought by him self "
He hardly remembered what was happening yesterday .....

as he stood up in the bed he felt something was wrong his body feels much lighter 
but his chest is much heavier now !Nethertheless he noticed that wasn"t his room 
as he gave a room a qiuck look he noticed a lot of All Might posters and merchendise 

Then the realization hit him he was in Midoriya"s room 
-WH WHAT!!!What i"m doing in Midoriya"s room !!!But moreover what happened to my body!!!

it feels so light !!!
As he stood up from the bed he looked in the mirror !!
But instead of himself in the mirror waas stending very cute and sexy girl !!
After a minute of staring in to the mirror he realised !!That girl was him !!!
WHAT THE HELL !!!"Todoroki screamed so loud that every body in the dorme could hear him "

Then threr were coming footsteps 
Wait i"m going to check Todoroki!!!
That voice ..............Midoriya?"Todoroki panicked and tried to hide under the blanket !!!
The door opened ,and Midoriya entered the room 

Hey Todoroki  are you alright ?I heared you screaming heh!!But for some reason your voice seemed so high ...

Todoroki wasn"t answering .He was thinking about how he is going to explain everything 

He turned into a girl !!!All of the sudden Midoriya started to pull blanket from todoroki 

N No !!!!Todoroki squaeled ,he didn"t noticed that his voice much higher and very girly now 

But it was late Midoriya had already pulled it off Todoroki's body .Midoriya was shocked instead of his friend in front of him was lying a very pretty and cute girl !!

-Todoroki ....is that you?"Midoriya was as red as a tomatoe and confused at the same time !!

Y yeah thats me!!!S..s..surprise !!  Todoroki was lying on Deku's bed half naked with only a small short covering his/her chest !!

As Midoriya noticed that ,he had a huge nosebleed and fainted !!!

Midoriya !!!Midoriya !! Wake up !!! What's happened !!please wake up!! 

Midoriya wasn't waking up so Todoroki decided to rush to the door and Locke it so nobody would see them together like this 

Todoroki sat back on the bed with Midoriya ,she looked into his face like it was  gypnotising Her !!She laid his head on to her waist 

Midoriya is so cute "Todoroki thought ....wait ....what I'm thinking of.....I was a boy just minutes ago I can't ....no ....I can't ....or ....I really ......

Todoroki "Midoriya mumbles as he opens his eyes ,and look up to see Todoroki's beautiful face smiling at him 

Midoriya blushed a little bit !!

- So you"re a girl now?

- I think so......

- But we need to know if this effect is permanent and how to get you back ,i think we should go and met Recov......

Midoriya was cut off by Todoroki blushing madly and putting her hand to close his mouth !!!

- i dont want anybody to see me like this !!!!
-But we need todoroki!!!Midoriya looked at Todoroki very serious !!!He took her hand and start dragging her to the exit !!!
- N..nn..no Midoriya-kun !!!Please stop !!!Todoroki started to screaming at Midoriya but not too loud no one would hear them!!!

- O...ok...but if you dont want to go anywhere .....how are you going to get to your room?" Midoriya aked Todoroki with a very confused emotion ,he was looking at Todoroki and he still cant believe tthat his friend become a girl ,and such a cute one ,he didn"t know how to call hi....her anymore ,she had such a cute face with a shoulder-length two colored hair !!!She was blushing very much as she was feeling so wierd !!How she is going to do !!Whai if this effect is permanent !!!

- Midoriya-kun ?
- Y...y ..yes?
-Can i stay in your room overnight ?
-WH..WHAT!!!!!