My WWE OC Jason Murray

Real name: Jason Murray

Ring Name: Jason 

Nickname
: The Dire Wolf, Alpha Wolf, Jas

Age: 28

From: Glasgow, Scotland

Height: 7,1

Weight: 391lb

Appearance: Looks like Braun Strowman in body, long black hair that goes to his shoulders, often in a ponytail, a full beard, tattoo of a huge wolf going from his right elbow all the way to his chest. 

In Ring Gear: black and gray camo pant, black boots and a black and grey wifebeater.

Entrance Gear: same as in ring but has an leather jacket with a wolf head on it back and Dire Wolf around the wolf head with a hood one and a face mask covering his lover face with a wolf jaw on it.

Entrance song: first you hear a lound beastly wolf howl then Paleowolf - Direwolf start playing. (song up top)

Entrance Movie: first you see red liquid drip down as it zooms out as you see it's a wolf jaw with the word Alpha in it's jaw covered in blood

Entrance: Just a slow walk lights of and a dim red light following as Jason walk, and smoke all over the floors.

Family: Rob Murray (Father Deceased)
                Lilly Murray (Mother Alive)
                Anna Murray (Sister Alive)
                Ruby Murray (Sister Alive)
                Sara Murray (Sister Alive)
                Yin (2 Year old Female All Black German Shepherd)
                Yang (2 Year old Male All White German Shepherd)

Info: Jason has been wrestling on the Independence circle for 10 years since he was 18 but before that he started traing when he was 13, he been on ROH(2years), TNA(3years) and NJPW(5years) before he got a call from WWE to join them. Jason been helping and taking care of his mother (Lilly 46) and his 3 younger sisters (Anna 23, Ruby 19 and Sara 16) after there father died from cancer when Sara just was 3 years old. Jason was always bullied in younger yeas because of his large frame from all the other kids and he never really had a relationship but he never really cared because he focused on helping and making sure his family was healthy and had a good life. But his mother and sister always pushed him to go follow his dream so when the WWE contacted him he choose to follow his dream for once.

Career highlights: 3x IWGP heavyweights championship, 2x IWGP intercontinental championship, 2x TNA World Heavyweights championship, 1x ROH World Championship, had a 6 star match whit kenny omega as his last match in NJWP

Wrestling history info: Never been abart of a tag team always been more of a lone wolf but would appear ringside if he  heard some cheating would/could happen in a match his friends had, was great friend and mutual respect with kenny omega and the rest of the bullet club in NJWP. Great work relationship and had great respect for/with Ric flair in TNA. 

Career before wrestling: competed in some strongman competiton where he meat Adam Scherr (Braun Strowman) 

Love interest: one of these,Rhea Ripley, Becky Lynch, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose (any one of them can be seen as friends from indies or be like sister/brother figure to each other if not in love interest)

Friends in wwe before he joined: Nikki Cross (childhood friend) Braun Strowman(Meet during some Strongman competitions), AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. (Knows all form Japan), Charlotte Flair (Meet when he was working with Ric in TNA)

Personality  in ring: ruthless, straight forward, powerhouse, monster

Personality outside the ring: Loyal, Loving, caring, helpful, selfless, smart, always there to listen to your problems,  literally a friendly giant.

Signature move: Big Boot and Spinbuster

Finisher move: Dire End (own version of the Last ride) and double hand chockslam

Face/Heel: often Heel but can be Face

socialmedia (twitter, instagram, snapchat): WWEDirealpha 

Fun info that don't have to be used: lives in a house on the country side in Asheville, N.C after he moves to US for WWE, loves the outdoor, goes hiking and being out in the forest whit his dogs, fan of the NFL Carolina Panthers and NBA Los Angeles Lakers, usually flys out his mother and sister to live in the guest rooms in his house, his sister usually take care of his dogs if he don't have them whit him on the road

  Wanna Ask more hit me up with a message