Reality

Chris

"So that nigga was coming at you sideways?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah, he better be glad Mel and Andre was right there. I ain't wanna act a fool in public either." I said driving my black on black Escalade down 7th street.

"Yo, where we headin'?"

"I gotta go holla at this dude bout some shipment coming in." I sighed.

"Got you all dressed up looking like you going to church or something." He said laughing. "This ain't no dealing, is it?"

"Nah man. There's a train coming, 1:30 Tuesday morning. It's got alotta shit that this nigga was telling me he needed. So I'm fenna give him the info and go from there." I said explaining what I was fenna get into.

"Oh. Oh. Okay." He nodded. As I pulled up to this club, I pulled my gun from up under my seat. Tucking it in the back of my pants.

"If you got that, some shit bound to happen." Brandon said shaking his head.

"Nigga, just go watch them bitches in there dance while I handle this. If something go wrong, you'll know." I said as I headed towards the entrance.

"What you mean mayne?" He asked.

"Just don't trip B. Go enjoy yourself. I should only be 10 minutes." I said continuing towards the entrance.

"Breezy." Dom, front security, greeted me.

"Wassup Dom. Silk in the back?" I asked.

"Like always. I'll let em know you on your way down." He said as I entered the club. From all the smoking, drinking and fucked up people in here, you wouldn't expect two businesses to be up in here.

"Come on." X said pulling me towards the basement level. "Nigga come on. I ain't fenna be doing this with yo ass all the time." He said. Me and this nigga never get along, if anything was to go wrong, I know he the first motherfucka to come for me.

"Nigga chill." I snapped at him.

"Remember where you at playa." He stopped and looked at me.

"Remember who yo boss is nigga." I said as we turned and walked down this long hallway that led to 4 rooms. He opened the door at the end of the hallway and there Silk was sitting there at his desk counting money.

"My favorite business partna. How you been?" He asked pulling his black out his mouth.

"I'm breathing. Got some info for you." I said taking a seat.

"Like always. Wassup this time?" He asked me putting the money he just counted in a safe.

"1:30 Tuesday morning, a train will be coming. Got all the equipment you was talking about, with interest." I said as he handed me a glass of Henny.

"With interest?" He questioned sitting on the edge of his desk. "That's why I enjoy doing business with you." He smirked blowing out smoke. "Y'all take notes from this nigga." He laughed. "How much I owe you?"

"800 G's." I said.

"Malcolm, go get the money." He ordered. "I'll have them take it out with you. Thanks Breezy. You great for business man." He said slapping me five and then sitting behind his desk.

"Well, I'ma get up outta here. Got my boy upstairs chillen."

"No doubt. See you round boy."

·

·

·

*

·

·

·

Melanie

"I thought you went to look for him or something." I said opening the door.

"Nah, what for?" Chris asked walking in.

"Because of what happe-"

"I told you he gon get his, just let it be." He said walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I questioned.

"Don't start this. I had a long day and I don't feel like getting bitched at right now." He said opening up a bottle water.

"So we back at this again?" I questioned him as he just glared at me. I don't know why his ass got an attitude. Ain't nobody do shit to him, just walk in the door and give away attitude. "You can go home if you fenna be like this." I said before following him into my room.

"Yo, could you just shut up for 5 seconds?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"What da hail?!" I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Don't be starting that shit." He sighed laying back on the bed.

"Start what? You the one bugging!" I said.

"You know what, maybe I will go home." He said sitting up. "I don't wanna hear this shit." He sighed getting up.

"Bye then nigga. That attitude sure as hell don't need to be brought up in here." I said as he walked out the room.

"This whole yappin' and alla that shit." He said stopping and looking at me. "That shit annoying and needs to stop. Maybe Trent or whatever the hell that bitch nigga name is put up with this, but I ain't." He said before laying on the couch. He placed his hand over his face before his snores filled the living room. How the hell he go to sleep that fast?!

************************************

Quick chapter, would've been longer but I'm literally fallin' asleep writing this chapter. Just needed to get an update out for y'all. Hope it was decent enough. Night tho.

Comment & Vote!