Chapter 5

*a few months later*

I have fitted in well at this school and made some friends.

I made friends. They were really nice to me! They are from my class.

I also made friends with all of the girls in a class. I found out that one of them is from my kindergarten. Isn't that cool?

I still like that boy

I told you about

earlier.... hehehe. But I heard that he likes this other girl! I am upset about that. Now I have no chance with him. Oh well, you can't expect something like that to happen, can't you?

( as friends ) I have a group of girls, group of kids in my class and a group of boys. I didn't tell you about it? Well, I'll tell you guys now.

I started playing down-ball with some boys. I was a bit rusty but I eventually got my skills back! I brought my own down-ball and lots of boys came and asked to play even the boy I like. I keep on blushing when he plays but I got used to it. He acts in a funny way around me while playing! But isn't that funny that boys are playing with me?

See I thought I won't make friends but here I am!!!

I am doing so many subjects you won't believe! Well what do you expect? It's high school! It's always like that!

I also like my teachers!!

They make the learning environment fun, exciting and interesting! I love this school!!!