❝ㄖ几乇❞

Santiago Jysiah Venturi-Montoya"Santi" - "Jye"

"Santi" - "Jye"

A twenty two year old man mixed with Italian, American, Mexican, and Puerto Rican genetics who came to be on August 1st 1998. Born in Italy and raised there til he was eight years old and moved to Mexico with his parents to be closer to his mother's family. He moved to California on his own when he turned sixteen years old. Jye discovered that he suffers from Borderline-Personality Disorder which he is medicated for and goes to therapy every week to keep himself stable. He also has Crohn's disease but gets medication and medical marijuana to help with the pain that disease brings. He has anger issues but it usually takes a lot to get him angry unless it's something he's passionate about or that he finds stupid then he may anger quickly. Jye also has a very soft stomach and will gag / throw up at anything even remotely gross to him. He enjoys smoking weed, pulling pranks on his friends, hiking or really anything in nature, and making people happy. He's a huge people pleaser and a giant (literally; 6'3) cuddle bug.
He is single and labels himself as bisexual with more of a lean to women.
He is a father to eleven and wants more.

(this is a role play anon

random tags;
naiyagal
--BigSean--
-_nikitadragun_-
-_taylerholder_-
-adultfilms
-angelmorphic
dumthicc
fromthediningtable-
mtvhoney
herdrug
motherforking
-slowsex-
-TealaDunn-
Teenagexidiots
-vignette
1Bite2Me
-BlessedPeach-
-Brycehall-
-Khalilu
hellelevators
-corazonesrotos
-selgomez-
ameliezilber-
BLEEZ1E
goIdmine
bandomiz
bratzieb
bratzgore
bratiszn
bhadbbich
cybrcum
cybgaze
-SEXUALDESIRES-
hangovercure