Part 16 / Day 5

Hey so the picture above is what it looked like from the huge C-130 plane I went on today and I am surprised I still managed to get a chapter up. You welcome. Anyway enjoy and I know it's short I am sorry. I love you guys. And we are almost at 100 votes iansudidn. I don't even know what to say. Anyway bye. ~IZZY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You looked at your phone. What is this? Who is this? You thought. You didn't really know what was going on. You continued walking. You ended up walking into the same room that you had first entered while on set. You grabbed one of the chairs and sat down. You kept reading the messages over and over again. What do these mean? What shadows? Why do that care? You had all kinds of thoughts running through your head. You were snapped out of your thoughts when Ryan yelled. "Lunch break for everyone,
But Sarah because she's in with makeup and will be out soon!" Everyone laughed. The set was so light. You didn't feel any tension between anyone here. You felt at ease. Like everyone was one big family. You sighed and looked back at your phone. The texts were still on your screen. You thought about typing back. But you didn't know what to write. Who is this? What are you talking about? Why are you texting me? Were just a few things you thought about writing. You finally settled for 'Who are you?' You typed it up and sent it. Not even twenty seconds later you got a message back.

Unknown- I am someone you know of. Yet someone oh so far away.

Unknown- You have to figure it out for yourself, but no hints.

Unknown- You need to be careful. We wouldn't want anything to happen to Miss (Y/N). Would we?

You- Please leave me alone. I don't know who you are, and I don't care to know. Not now. Just please leave me out of what ever game your playing.

Unknown- Oh, but this isn't a game. It's life dear and if you can't play...then well your out!

Unknown- Goodbye for now. Don't text this number no one will answer.

You- *line no longer in service.*

You sighed not knowing what to do. "Who's unknown?" A voice asked from beings you. You jumped. "Holy shit. Don't do that." You turned around. Kathy was standing right behind you. You got up and hugged her. "How long were you standing there?" You asked her. "Oh just a minute." She sat down next to you. "What are you doing in the break room?" She asked you. "This is the break room? I thought it was the conference room or something." She looked at you and laughed. "This is American Horror Story. Not American Idol." She said opening her salad box and taking a bite. "Ha ha. I know. I just keep seeing Ryan with all different kinds of papers and things." You said stealing her Coke and taking a sip. You had finished your earlier. "One that's mine and two Ryan does all his work on the go babe." She said stealing her Coke back. "Well that makes sense." You said sitting back in your chair. "So you never answered me. Who's unknown?" She asked taking another bite. "I don't know. That is kind of why the username is unknown." She looked at you. "And what is this 'unknown' person saying?" She asked. "Nothing. Literally nothing." You said throwing your hands up in annoyance. "I don't really want to talk about the unknown person." You said taking another sip of her Coke. "Okay we don't have to and at this point just have that. I am going to get another." She pointed to the can of Coke and got up out of her seat. You looked at your phone again. The same messages as before where there.

You- *line no longer in service.*

That is what was plastered on your texting screen. "Hey Peters are you eating with us?" you heard Sarah call as she made her way to the conference room. As you quickly hid your phone under your leg, just as Sarah walked into the room. "Hey baby." Said giving you a kiss and the cheek and sitting across from you. Evan walked into the room next. Followed by Finn and Jessica. They all sat around the table. Evan next to Sarah. Jessica and Finn each sat at an end, and obviously Kathy was next you. Ryan walked into the room a few minutes later taking the empty seat next to Sarah. "Sorry i'm late everyone!" Lizzy yelled barreling into the room. She crashed into the seat next to you. "Calm down. You didn't miss anything." You said leaning back in your chair and sighing. "So...? Anyone wanna talk about the elephant in the room?" Evan asked. "And what would that be Peters?" Sarah asked eyeing him. "Well you and (Y/N) of course." Evan said with wild arm motions. You face palmed and Sarah got really red. You spoke first. "Yes we are together, but so what. It won't interfere with work or school and it isn't bothering anyone. Right?" You looked around. Jessica wasn't looking at anyone. Just looking at the floor.  "Good so then what does it matter? I will ask once again." You said looking at Ryan then at Sarah and then at everyone else. No one said anything. Then Kathy spoke up. "It doesn't and I fully support it." She grabbed your hand and squeezed it. You looked at her and smiled. 'Thank you.' You mouthed to her. You looked around again. Kicking Sarah under the table slightly so she would say something. She got the message. "So what if I am not with Holland anymore. She was a cheating bitch and I don't want that in my life. I would rather be with someone who really loves me and would never do that to me. Ever. So if any of you have a problem please talk to me and we will try and work it out. You all know you can talk to me. I mean not when I am in a mood, but all the same. Come talk to me." Everyone laughed at Sarah's joke. Becoming serious almost immediately after. Jessica was now looking directly at Sarah with fire in her eyes. 'Why don't you tell her what happens when you break Sarah." She said folding her hands on her lap. "I don't want to talk about that and I have apologized hundreds of times when are you going to stop holding that over my head?" She said opening her food. "When you admit that you have a problem and get some help." jessica said abruptly standing up from her seat. The chair hit the floor with a bang. "Jessica stop." Ryan warned. "No. I won't stop. You all know what happened that day. It wasn't just a slap like we were told to tell people. You put me in the hospital." The room went still. Oh so very still.