Chapter 4- Lesbian

"Okay...is that all?" I said. "Wait... that doesn't bother you? She said looking up in shock. "Not a bit I said wiping the tear of her face." She smiled at me and continued to eat.

To be honest it really didn't bother me it just was shocking. I wondered when this happened or how. But I saw all the stress she had handling it so I just kept I in.

My mom had some friends that were Lesbian, and I know them they're nice. And Macie has been my best-friend for I don't know how long. She is my bestie!

"You know Tristians looking at you right," she said looking over my shoulder. "Yeah, I know." Then my phone buzzed. It was Tristian.

"Macie what does the heart eyed emoji mean?" I said confused. "I don't know," "just give me the phone." She said sending a blow kiss face. "Macie!" I said flicking her arm. "What! The guy like you,"

"Not true, that is not true," I said looking at the message I sent. "Its true and you know this." Macie said tapping my shoulder.

"He's coming," Macie said moving to make a massive space next to me. "Hey Harley," He said sitting next to me.

"Hey, Tristian," "So how's it." we both started. "Good, Im good" I said. "That is great." He said. "well I got Biology class, ill see you later?" He said cocking one eyebrow. "Yeah, see you." I said smiling.

He is definitely into you Harley," macie said

Then I got a text, meet me I the garden from Tristian.

"Ill be back Macie." I said running to the garden behind the school.

"Hey T, what's up?" I said. "Nothing...just thinking." He said

"What ya thinking about?" I said curiously. "You and Macie of course." He said turning red. "oh okay, what about us," I said, "Nothing," He said quickly.

"Oh com on you can tell me!" I said bumping him with my shoulder. "You'll think its weird." He said looking at me.

"NO I won't, I don't judge." I said. He looked me in my eyes. And said. "I wasn't thinking bout you and Macie, I was thinking about you. I've known you my whole like and I developed a crush on you."

I felt energy rush through my body. But I couldn't define it was so sharp and rushing I couldn't tell.

"Y-you do,"?? I asked. "Yeah"He said grabbing both my hands. "You're beautiful, talented, smart, and extremely nice." I can't get any better than this." He said smiling at me.

In the corner of my eye I saw Macie walking up to us. "Oh my god did it happen yet?!?" she said jumping up and down. Tristian nodded slightly

"YESSSSS!" Macie said.  "so you told her about your dad?" Macie said looking at Tristian.  "Know what about your dad?" I said. 

XXXXX thanks for reading. 

What did Tristian forget to tell Harley??