Part 14

No one was talking to Shivaay, when Omkara and Rudra saw him coming to the dining room for the dinner, they stood and started to leave but Shivaay stopped them and left.

Ishana, Anika, Priyanka and Saumya just looked on.

After sometime Omkara and Rudra also left.

********
Shivaay came by the pool and saw his brothers but they ignored him and left again. Shivaay just sat down there and quickly removed the lone tear that escaped his eye.

Ishana and Anika saw everything. Ishana fumed and left to follow them.

**********

"Omkaraji." Omkara turned to see it was Ishana calling him. "Not now Ishana, please I'm already upset." He said already exhausted.

"No I  won't stop. If you both are not going to stop then why should I ?" Both Omkara and Rudra were looking at her as if she said something in Mandarin.

"What are you trying to say ?" Omkara asked confused.

"Ishu di is talking about bade bhaiya." Saumya came and said.

"Saumya please this is our family matter, just stay away from this." Rudra said irritated.

"I won't, I'm sorry to say but this also my family. I've tied rakhi to bade Baal wale bhaiya. So this is also my family, Rudra." Saumya said sternly.

Rudra decided to  stay silent. He was relieved that she didn't say that she was his wife but deep down in his heart it hurt him but why he questioned himself.

"I just want to say that you both are wrong in ignoring Shivaay sir. Wh-" but Ishana was interrupted by Omkara. "You mean to say what he did to Anika was right, seriously Ishana ?" He shouted the last part irritated by the fact that she was supporting his blackmailing brother. "What ? No. Never interrupt me." Ishana said irritated.

"What I'm saying is that good that you are angry with him, but ignore your brother. Sure what he did was wrong but what he did was for you. Unke liye unki family unke pehle aati hai. Y'all are his first priority. Even he wouldn't have wanted to marry di but he did for the sake of your and your family's reputation. He also sacrificed something. I know one thing that whatever he did was wrong but don't hurt him like that. He did it for you all. I can understand him right now. I'm not saying he did something like me. He did worse but he did for his family. Just ask him to apologize to Anika di and Sahil. Please do that. He is already dying in guilt after he saw Sahil. Don't do this to him. Please." Now tears were rolling down her cheeks. All were shocked. She had begged them to forgive Shivaay and was crying for him too.

"Di what-" Saumya started questioned her.

"Like I said I did something I wasn't proud of it but had to just to keep Mona and my father safe." Ishana said left she broke down in front of them.

******
Finally the brothers made peace and all did Dil Bole Oberoi along with Anika but Omkara missed Ishana. When he looked for her outside he found her being chased by Mona and laughing happily. His heart warned up at the sight of her innocent laugh. Maybe what ever happened she had no part in it. Maybe she was wronged too.

Ishana left Mona in Sahil's room and left to Omkara's room.

********

It was midnight and Ishana was shivering in her sleep, teeth clattering. She was feeling cold. Very much cold.

It had become a routine for Omkara to check Ishana at midnight because that was the time when she would feel sick the most. The drugs were rendering her body weak and she was malnourished already plus wasn't taking correct amount of food. He sometimes wondered  how is she staying when she is literally eating nothing. Not an ideal situation for someone trying to fight drugs. He quickly took her to his bed and wrapped her lean body in his comforter. She was still shivering so he removed his shirt, switched off fan and AC and slipped in the comforter beside her. Hugging her close to his heart. But she was still shivering. He got out another comforter and spread on her again slipping inside. Hugging her again. She was still now. And at peace since she had stopped shivering. She hugged him back unknowingly and it put a smile on his face. Happy that she was feeling alright now. And slept.

**********
Omkara woke up to a shrieking voice in  his ears. It was none other than his own wife Ishana.

"Why are you shouting early in the morning ?" He asked groggily.

"A girl in my position will shout only. You are half naked and hugging me. What will a girl think when she will wake up to see this huh ?" Ishana literally shouted.

"Please don't tell me anything happened between us." She pleaded.

He decided to play with her.

"Actually yes. Everything happened between us. You came here drunk after midnight and pulled me closer. Like this." He pulled her closer to him their chests touching making her shocked.

"And then you requested me with such a face I couldn't deny you." He smirked.

She started hitting him on his chest almost crying making him laugh.

"Chill. I was just making fun of you. Nothing happened."

And he got a smack on his chest.

"OK enough. Please wear your shirt." She said.

"Why ? You can't resist me can you ?" He teased her.

"No because its weird to see you like this. Woahh you have abs ? What do you do, starve ?" She laughed.

"No , but do you?" He asked.

Her eyes turned glassy and she turned around but he had already seen that. She disappeared in the bathroom.

"Ishana." He called out for her. But she came out with her toothbrush in her mouth signifying she didn't want to talk about it. After taking her bath she quickly changed and rushed saying that their was something important in the academy.

***********
Both husband and wife had a long day. Ishana had to run errands for the important work while Omkara had to finish his pending paintings and statues. When she came in his room he stopped at once.

"Long day ?" He asked.

"Hmmm. What about you ?"

"Same. Lot of paintings and statues."

She came to the one which he finished. It was girl dancing but only her facial structures were missing. Not knowing he had made her painting.

"Its really beautiful."

"Thanks."

She went back to couch to massage her feet. That's when a knock was heard. They asked her person to enter.

It was Sahil but he was crying.

"Sahil what happened baccha ?" Ishana asked immediately.

"Woh Anika di is not here since morning she is not picking my calls."

Ishana was shocked. Anika was very responsible and will always tell someone or the other if she was going anywhere.

"Arrey kuch nahi Sahil. She went to a friend's home. Don't worry. Jao Mona didi ke saath jaakar pado ha. Chal aansu poch apne. Good children never cry. Go." She said sweetly.

When Sahil left "I think we will have to search for Anika di, can you please help me."

"But you said she-"

"I lied. Waise kal Jo hua hai uske vaad se Sahil waise hi bahut pareshaan we can't disturb him more."

"OK let's go."

Downstairs they saw Shivaay.

"Sir where is di ?" She asked.

"I'm going to find her."

Omkara and Ishana looked at each other.

"We are coming with you."

---------------

Lately I'm noticing that after publishing my story is suffering from typos so sorry in advance for next chapters