I Love You

(A/N This is just a really cute and fluffy one shot so enjoy....)

Grant's POV
  Today is my 2 month anniversary with Candice. I think today is the day I will say those three magical words to her  "I love you". I have a really great plan, after she gets home from work we are first going to go to this really fancy restaurant and I am going to get her flowers of course. Then I will hold her hand all the way back to the apartment complex. After that we will snuggle up on the couch by the fire and probably watch movies. During Titanic I will say it. I hope this goes well.

Candice's POV
  Today is our 2 month anniversary and Grant said he had a surprise or me when I got home from shooting. I really hope it's good because I have had such a long day of shooting. Barry is in the speed force for half the episode so that's why Grant isn't here today. I go to my tailer after I am done shooting for the day to get my stuff. I get a call from Grant.
G: Grant
C: Candice

G: Hey babe!
C: Hey
G: Are you coming home?
C: Yes. I am in my trailer getting my stuff, I'll be home in like 20 or so minutes
G: Ok! I just miss you and am excited for my surprise for you
C: Ok, but if you keep me in this call for any longer it is going to take me longer to get home for the surprise honey.
G: Oh! Right, goodbye
C: Goodbye!
*Call ends*

He must really like the surprise that he is going to give me. I head to my car and go home.

Grant's POV
  I get a text from Candice saying that she 5 minutes away. All this sudden I get butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe that I am really going to do this.

5 minutes later

Candice walks in the door looking beautiful as always, I tell her to go put on a dress and where we are going to dinner. She comes out in the red dress that Iris wore in 5x05 and I wore a tux. When she comes out of the room I give her flowers.

C: Why thank you fine gentleman!
G: Your welcome!

We go down to the parking garage and I hold the car door open for her and then go to my side. On the way there we were listening to her spotify and the song "Come Running Home to You" came on. We sing along with it even though we are fancy right now, but whatever.

Candice's POV
  When we are at the restaurant Grant seems really nervous, he tried to cover it up with a smile but I could feel his leg bouncing up and down. The whole car ride home he his palms were sweating, I know this because I held his hand the whole way home. When we got home we snuggled up on the couch and we watched Titanic first.

Grant's POV
  Candice looked up at me during credits and said,
C: Babe?
G: Yes?
C: I love snuggling with you
G: Me too, but you know what else I love?
C: What?
G: You. I love you.
C: I love you too.

And then she grabbed my chin and kissed me. Looked at me and said,
C: I love you Grant Gustin.
G: I love you more Candice Patton.
C: Not possible.
G: Very possible.

(A/N I hope you guys enjoyed this it took so long to write and I don't know why so here's this real cute fluff for you guys.
Please leave suggestions of what I should do next in the comments thank you!)