❝HEADCANONS❞

NORMAL HEADCANONS

NORMAL HEADCANONS

—Due to the amount of damage to his teeth from boxing he's required to wear braces. He doesn't fully smile because of it.

—Loves the colors: Green, pink and black. His favorite outfit is a pink hoodie with matching sweatpants.

—he's had to get multiple surgeries. Mainly on his hands since he's tried to fight with no gloves for long periods of times.

He's proud of his height of 4'8. He still hates when he's teased on it however.

to boost young kid's confidence in the ring he usually pretends to be hurt by their punches.

{Gif of his faceclaim btw}

ROMANTIC HEADCANONS

He's out of town a lot but will Skype a lot no matter what the timezone is.  Even if  it means he has to wake up at 2 a.m for your call.

—He's a bit extra when it comes to gifts. Saying "flowers are just fine" will lead to him possibly buying you an entire garden of flowers.

It's obvious to tell when he has a crush. He'll go out of his way for them in literally anyway possible.

—When going through a breakup he's the stereotype to drown their feelings in ice cream

He tends to give random affection such as random kisses or hugs. Kinda like his fighting style.

RANDOM HEADCANONS

RANDOM HEADCANONS

—Can play cello as well as tenor saxophone. He's rather good but he's self conscious of it.

He hasn't talked to his mom since he ran away at the age of 10 and went to live with his uncle

—His dad died when he was young. His dad always took him to boxing matches and that's when he developed his love for the sport.

—He hasn't talked to his sister since he was 9, a year before he even left her and her mom he just closed himself off from her.

—He likes to think of his coach otherwise known as doc as his dad.