Family Feud (not the game show)

I get up and look around me. Everything was neat and in orderly. Nothing like my house. When you have 2 crazy kids, nothing ever looks this neat.

I walk to my bathroom and start working on my hair and makeup. Leaving my room to wake up the kids, I notice a sparkle in the corner. I go over to it and see that it is a necklace with a note tied to it.

Hope today is better than the last,

Your Dragon

I smile and put on the necklace. I open the door and immediately smell pancakes. Yumm. I follow the scent and look to see Hailey over the stove making blueberry pancakes, and the kids at the table eating.

"How long have you guys been up?" Eli runs and hugs me while Scorp just nods. Teenagers. Hailey hands me two pancakes and a thing of syrup while answering my question.

"An hour or so...we wanted to let you sleep knowing that it would be a harsh and brutal day." I gave her a questioning look but then remembered that we were going to the pool today. Shoot.

"Eeh, yuck." I shove pancake in my mouth and try to eat away my problems. Unfortunately it has never worked before and is still not working.

"Slow down mom. You won't fit into your swimsuit." I glare at my son and stick my tounge out at him. He only smirks. Did I lose my touch? He should be shaking he is so scared.

"I am going to put on my swimsuit, you guys should too. We have to meet them at noon, but before we go there I would like to do some shopping." My lovely son groans whereas Eliza jumps up and sprints to her room.

"Wow, those kids are polar opposites." I laugh as Hailey cleans up the kitchen. Usually I would offer to help, but it feels nice to have a break.

"Not as much as it seems. Whether he shows it or not, Scorpius loves to shop. Even more than Elizabeth! They also both love quidditch and modeling. Works out great for my clothing line." Hailey came and sat on the couch with me.

"Oh I know all about their modeling. Please don't forget that I am the person who takes the photos and decides what they wear." I laugh and we both get up to put swimsuits on under our clothes.

I then decided on a white one piece swimsuit that reveals most of my back, and has gold rimmed edges, plus a lace up front. I put light blue jeans and a flowy white shirt over my suit. I then wear white wedges and walk out. I go to check on scorpius and I see him styling his hair in a mirror.

"I see you found out Sophia will be there." He screams like a little boy and jumps slightly.

"Mom! I didn't hear or see you there! And I am not doing my hair for Sophia! I just want to look nice." I raise an eyebrow and say "surre" He rolls his eyes and puts the brush down.

"Ready to go?" I ask. In response he walks out of the door. Rude. I follow him and see Hailey holding Eliza's hand.

"Lets go Mommy!" I chuckle and take her and Scorpius's hand. I apparate to the closest outlets and we see the Potters with their next door neighbor who they were watching over for the week. Sophia smiles at Scorp while Lily, Albus, James, and Eliza smirk at both of them.

"Get a room." James shouts, causing Sophia and Scorpius to grow red.

"Hey Harry! Pansy! I am sure you remember my favorite cousin Hailey." They both greet her and start to make conversation. I smile knowing they are getting along and we walk into a Michael Kors shop. I look around and Eliza runs with Lily to look at the purses. I look at their sunglasses when Scorpius comes up to me with a silver watch that has green stones around it.