Imagine #25

Imagine you are Kylo Ren's daughter and you're excited to see your mother.

*Requested*

(A/N: This is Part 3 of Imagine #20)

It's been a month since you found out that your father happened to be Kylo Ren, the Commander of the First Order. You've been getting adjusted to him ever since you've found out. You've been spending time with Kylo, even while he's working on the Bridge or anywhere else in the First Order Base. You were happy to be with your father and spend some time with him more. But at the same time, you still missed your mother, Jalena, and you wished you could see her some time.

You were in Kylo's quarters sitting on his bed, playing with your new teddy bear that Kylo gave to you recently. Kylo went to go run a quick errand for a bit. He mentioned to you that it was something important and it was a surprise for you and he would tell you when he got back.

Minutes later, the door slid open and Kylo walked in, with a smile on his face. "Hi, (y/n)." He said. "Hi, daddy." You said. Kylo sat on the edge of the bed and, then, you crawled towards him and you gave him a hug. Kylo chuckled a bit and, then, he returned the hug. "My little girl." Kylo said, quietly.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug. "So, guess what, (y/n)?" Kylo said. "What is it, daddy?" You asked. "Do you wanna know your surprise right now?" "Yes, I do, daddy!" You answered, eagerly.

"Okay, then. I'll tell you your surprise. (y/n), how would feel if I had made an arrangement for your mother to come here and see you?" Kylo said, smirking. You gasped, excitingly. "I get to see mommy?" You asked. Kylo nodded and said, "Yes, (y/n). I know how much you miss your mother. So I talked with your mother from the holoprojector and I have made an arrangement for her to come here and see you."

You squealed, in excitement, and, then, you wrapped your arms around Kylo's neck. Kylo chuckled and he returned the hug. Then, you slightly pulled away from the hug and you looked up at Kylo and asked, "When do I get to see mommy?" Kylo smiled and answered, "You'll get to see your mother tomorrow, (y/n)."

When Kylo said that, you squealed even more and you hugged Kylo again, a little bit tighter this time. "Whoa! For a little girl your size, (y/n), you're really strong." Kylo said, as he returned the hug. "I'm sorry, daddy." "There's no sorry at all, (y/n)." Kylo said.

Moments later, you and Kylo pulled away from the hug. "I'm so excited, daddy, I could stay up all night." You said, as you jumped on the bed. Then, Kylo stopped you and said, "If you do that, you'll be too tired to see your mother the next day. Right now, it's time for bed, (y/n). I'll wake you up in the morning." "Okay, daddy." You said, as you laid down and snuggled under the covers. Kylo pulled the covers over you and he tucked you in.

After that, Kylo grabbed a pair of sweatpants from his dresser and, then, he went into his bathroom to change. Minutes later, he came out of the bathroom, wearing a black tank top and black sweatpants, and he crawled into bed with you. He wrapped his arms around you and he pulled you closer towards him while holding you, protectively. "Goodnight, daddy." You said, and, then, you closed your eyes. Kylo smiled and he kissed you on the forehead and said, "Goodnight, (y/n)." He, then, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

***

There was a knock at the door. Kylo woke up and groaned, in annoyance. Luckily, the knocking didn't wake you up, much to Kylo's relief. He got up, quietly, out of bed and he headed to the door. He opened the door and saw General Hux standing outside. "What is it, General Hux?" Kylo asked. "Ren, there's an emergency happening down in the Main Hanger Deck." General Hux said. Kylo looked at him, confused, at first, and, then, he said, "Hold on, Hux." He closed the door and he rushed to his closet to grab his uniform and he changed in the bathroom.