I

Hey guys it's Y/N and I wanted to make this video a long ass time now but I guess I was scared to... but I- I am lesbian and I know a lot of my audience is part of the lgbtq+ community and I wanted you all to know the truth, I appreciate all of you.
•Katorah pov•
I quickly turn off my laptop and put it on the chair "what you hiding?" Domo said laughing at me reaching for my MacBook. "yo what you doing??!!" I snatched it back off her and went upstairs to my room. When I hear a knock on my door "fuck off man I don't wanna talk to you" I said rolling my eyes going through my instagram feed, thot after thot pops up then I see her, that beautiful smile. I smirk and like the photo. I can hear Domo and Jaz snickering on the other side of the door, I open the door and they're both stood with YouTube open on their phones "that girl you been stalking for months just post-" I shut the door and walked back to my bed all I heard was "ooouuu" (😉🤣)
After an hour of listening to music I decided to turn on my Instagram and go live, I was talking to all my supporters and they were all asking questions eventually I got tired and decided to go to bed for the night.

𝒶/𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 🥶