Feelings

Basically who realized they liked the other first. Tell me which one was your favorite! Sorry some of these are really short, I am trying to get over writer's block. :/

Connor

Connor knew he was just an android to most people, but (y/n) isn't like most people . Since day one she had been nice to him. Red warnings would pop up every time she would entire the room, and he was beginning to worry. So Connor went to Hank and told him of how many checkups he had done, but nothing reported as something wrong.Hank sighed while muttering to himself,"You are not gonna like what I'm about to say..."

Markus:

Markus knew (y/n) was fond of him, but it never really came up it a way that would have been appropriate at the time. Now that she found him again, (y/n) had become super clingy to him whenever others from the rebellion were near. To be honest, he actually enjoyed her by his side, helping as many androids as she possibly could was a huge help. Having someone on the inside was amazing, but he knew that she was so much more to him.

Kara:

(Y/n) was never one to believe in love at first sight, but not did she call HARD for Kara. She was always curious about androids, but she never would have guessed that helping her run away from the law. Kara and Alice were both worth protecting, and nothing could possibly change her stubborn mind.

Hank:

Hank had feels for (y/n) the first week she moved in next door. She was kind to Cole and he likes her too, but after the accident, he distanced himself, or well he tried. She was always there for him, even when he was insufferable towards her. (Y/n) means a lot more to him than what he puts off, and she knows it. She is letting Hank heal the best that she could.

Rk900:

Even though (y/n) had feelings toward Nines, everything was scrapped away when he was replaced. He was the same, yet it took her awhile before getting remotely close to how she used to feel. He was still a lovable dork, and she fell for it, and she knew she would every time.