Chapter 5 : New School !!

(Kagami's POV)

     KRINGGGGG!!!!! KRINGGGGGGG-

I turn off my alarm and stand up from my bed. Man I still wanna sleep -_-

I go to the bathroom and take a bath and do the same routines. As i was done  eating and cleaning thr dishes, I pick up my things and go outside,lock the door and walk. I walk towards to school well Seirin School is not that far from my house. "Ohayo Gozaimasu Kagami-kun." A sudden voice came.

"Waah!!......Don't just pop out of nowhere!!!" I shouted at kuroko who was reading a book.

"Ohayo Kaga-kun!!~" Another sudden voice came.

"Waaaaaah!!!...Will you two stop popping out of nowhere?!" I asked them angrily.

"Kaga-kun please don't shout early in the morning." She said as I pat the two siblings. We came in the school gate but someone stop  us infront, and it's Setsuna.

"Kaga-kun, Nii-chan please take me to the Principal room." She pleaded as we nod. When we are walking I remembered something.

"W-wait....why are you here anyways?!" I asked.

"Hahaha...very late reaction...haha." She bursted into laugh. Wow she's so cute..wait what am I thinking?!

"Well okasan and otosan inrolled me here with onii-chan while I am still in states." She said as she wiped her teers and we walk in the principal office. Hmm..why I never met her in states? Nevermind.

~Time Skip~

    (Setsuna's POV)

Yey, most of my classes are same with onii-chan and Kaga-kun. ^0^

"Let's go before the bell rang." Onii-chan said as we nod and we ran into are classroom. I got suddenly bumped to someone and I fell.

"Oh.. I am sorry." The one who I bumped said as she held her hand and I accept it. I dust off my skirt and look at her.

  "I am sorry for bumping you, sensei." I said as I bow to her and I heard her chuckle.

  "No no it is okay you must be in hurry." She said.

   "Yuri-sensei Ohayo Gozaimasu." The two greeted her.

"Ah..Kagami and Kuroko Ohayo.. What are doing here the class will start in a minute." She said.

  "Oh, we just take Setsuna-chan in the Principal Office." Kaga-kun said.

   "You must be my new student here...I forgot....I am Kanda Yuri, the homeroom teacher of 1-B..can you wait up here? I am going to introduced you to my students." She said as I nod to  her. Then nii-chan and kaga-kun and sensei went inside then I fix everything to me.

I walk through the door and smile to everyone.

   "Goodmorning everyone, I am Kuroko Setsuna, It is nice to meet you, please take care of me." I said as I bow.

  "So..is there any questions ?" Sensei asked then suddenly a girl raised her and stand.

  "Ano....Do you have amy siblings or cousins here?" She asked.

  "Hai...we were twins to be specific. " I answered her as I smile and she smile back. Sensei told me to sit between Nii-chan and Kaga-kun so I just follow. And the class started and I started to yawn. I look at Nii-chan..eh!? He's sleeping! And even Kaga-kun! I started to feel sleepy so I just now down my head.

Zzzzzzz......

________________________________________________

Hello !! Thank you for reading it

I am very sorry for not updating it T_T  I am sorry for being super lazy please bare for it. I am very sorry if its short. Thank you again. >3<

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroko no Basket!!