27| Baby Proof

"Okay first off, how the fuck where you able to hold your cravings on the first month?"

Razz tiredly asked him with bags under his eye sockets as he sips his coffee.

Both of them were just at the backyard of Sans's house, sitting beside a small table with their own respective drinks at hand.

"I just kinda did I guess." Sans shrugs.

Razz groaned.

He raised brow. "What the heck happened to you?"

"Lust happened." The other simply stated before continuing.

"He has been craving the weirdest shit and would make me go get them for him whether or not it's 3 in the fucking morning."

"Is it really that bad?"

"He literally just asked me last night to go and get him a meatloaf sandwich with chocolate and raspberries."

"That doesn't sound so bad-"

"The chocolate and raspberries are in the sandwich Sans."

He opened his mouth to say something before closing it and opening it and then closing and just...

"I mean, I crave a lot of mustard and tacos." Sans gestured to the mustard bottle in his hand. "But hot damn that's something else."

"And stars, he won't stay in the same fucking place and is probably the most clumsiest shit ever." Razz tiredly sighed. "Fuck, I can't look away from him for a second without an accident about to occur."

"What kind of accidents?"

Razz stared at him right in the eye and with a blank face stated.

"Yesterday, he almost fell down his chair because of laughing too hard."

Sans snickered. "Sounds like Lust alright."

"Stars I can't believe I'm saying this." Razz sighed pinching where the bridge of his nose should be.

"I think I need to baby/Lust proof the house."

___

"Oh my stars..."

A loud gasped was heard from his back making Sans turn to the voice seeing Outer with a look of realization in his face as he was sitting on the couch.

Sans raised a brow. "You okay there, bud?"

"I just realize..." Outer looks at him, with an expression at loss.

"I have no other goals in my life."

"What?"

"I mean like my brother is having a great life, has a good boyfriend and basically grew up to be a really great guy." Outer pointed out.

"And?.." Sans asked as he is confuse as ever.

"Except for wanting for my brother to have a great life, I have no other life goals whatsoever." Outer looks at him dead in the eye. "Sans I literally have no purposed to live anymore."

He snorted at that before going over and lightly smacking his friend in the head.

"Don't say that."

"I know, I know," Outer said as he winced from the smack. "I just feel, I dunno, incomplete?"

Well, he supposed he can understand. His Papyrus is just doing great as well so there isn't really any used for him anymore and his brother was practically his life before this multiverse mishap but now, things are different he guess.