15-Sugar Sweet

A/n: Manga image of Honey and Mori graduating. All rights to its original owner.

Honey's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I went to get up but I noticed Suki still asleep with her head slightly on my chest. I gently rubbed her head.

--memory--

Tamaki wailed, "But what will we do without them?!"

I said, "You'll be fine Tama-chan. Isn't that right Takashi?" I turned to him and he simply nodded his head yes.

Kyoya said, "Without our former third years' profits will drop about 22%. I can't pin stuff to Haruhi anymore so..."

I said, "Guys it'll be okay. Tama-chan remember that you graduate next year."

Tamaki fell to the floor dramatically and looked up at the spotlight that was shining down on him. He proclaimed, "Oh yes that is true. It is fearfully true Honey-senpai. My beauty and grace are ever fading, for one day my flower shall wilt."

Suki said, "Tamaki, you're 17. Calm down."

Haruhi said, "Senpais it was hard to know that today was your last days as hosts."

Hikaru said, "Yeah in all honestly..."

Kaoru finished, "we thought you'd never leave."

Kyoya said, "I don't know how I'll revise the whole budget."

Suki said, "If you're open to something, I could maybe help you out."

Kyoya said, "Go on."

Suki said, "I could pop in as the first technical hostess."

Tamaki said, "That's preposterous! You're my adorable little sister who should always be in her brother's loving arms." I thought, or in mine.

Kyoya stared blankly, "What would your type be?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I guess the shy type?"

--end memory--

Next school year she'll be revealed as the shy type and bring guys into the host club. Honestly, I never thought she'd want to be social. I remember when she was the person behind the whole club and only called me senpai.

I grinned and rubbed her back, "Are you going to become a handful like Tama-chan?" She lightly stirred mumbling and getting closer to me.

I smiled, "So yes?"

I heard her yawn then question, "W-What time is itttt?"

I replied, "I don't know sleepy head." She rolled over grabbing her phone off the nightstand as I stood up.

She said, "It's 10... I guess I should go for a run now."

-----

I sat at the table munching on an apple awaiting Suki's return. Soon enough I finished my apple but continued to sit and wait. Dad came in and we sparred. Afterward, he asked, "Did Suou leave yet?"

I shook my head no, "No father, she chose to go for a run in the garden."

He said, "My isn't she ambitious?"

I stated, "Not only that, but she's an amazing artist."

He held a light smile as he walked out the door again, "I'll see you next week. You have to come to America too. I trust you to stay safe until then."

I said, "Yes, I will father."

He walked out as Chika came in. We quickly sparred with me ending victorious. Chika finally questioned, "Dad left? Where to this time?"

I sighed, "America, I'll be leaving next week."

He smiled, "Oh... so, how long will I have the house to myself?"

I shrugged, "All I know is at least two weeks."

He said, "Training special ops again?"

I said, "I think it's more like trying to reassure our social standings with the president. Yet I know that we do usually train special forces... Wait. Chika why are you not going?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. Dad didn't ask me."

Then Suki came in her blue shorts at her thighs and black t-shirt clinging to her. She smiled, "Hey, hope I didn't take too long."

I smiled and nodded to her, "No worries, you didn't take long at all."

---next school year---
Suki's POV

The first day was finally over. I rushed to the club, today is the day everyone finds out! I can't be late... Also, I can't hide. I got in the room and immediately rushed over to the club. The twins said, "So boss..."

Hikaru said, "So the big thing is..."

Kaoru said, "How will we stand around the chair now?"

Tamaki perked up, "True men! We must find something suitable!"

I said, "Tamaki sit down."

He said, "Why? Do you want to see me on my throne sis?"

I sighed and gently nudged him till he got to the chair and sat down. I said, "Kyoya could you stand behind him?" Kyoya looked at me yet walked over while still writing in his black notebook.

The twins smirked, "Oh I get it." was said in unison. They went to Kyoya each placing their backs against his shoulders. I shouldn't have thought they'd stand normally.

Haruhi said, "So we would stand on each said of Tamaki?" I nodded and we walked over and stared before going where we expected to be.

Tamaki said, "I'm so happy to have my darling daughter and dear sister beside me."

At the same time, I said, "Hush, be quiet Tamaki."

Haruhi said, "Leave me alone Senpai." He bolted from the chair to his emo corner.

We sighed and I said, "Tamaki, you wouldn't want to act that way. The princesses will be here soon."

Kyoya confirmed that suspicion by noting, "The doors will open in one minute." Tamaki slowly slinked to his chair.

Then the door opened as we simultaneously said, "Welcome." I watched the magical rose petals that appeared from nothing flutter towards the girls. Afterward, the eyes of the girls landed on everyone including me.

Originally Posted: January 29, 2019
Most Recently Updated: July 30, 2021