PROLOGUE

' Hi Im Park Ji Hye and now Im officially 18 years old . I was a normal girl who live in a quiet town , Daegu . I live there with my mother since i only had my mum . My mother was once a famous singer in Korea . It was in late 90s' . Since i was little , my mom trained me how to sing as she want me to countinue her career once she retire . She was strict but lovely and always took care of me . There , I had a bestfriend . It's Jimin . I called him Minnie .

He was the only person that my mom allowed me to befriend since her family knew my family well . It was the job thingy . Our parents also wanted us to marry each other once I turn 18 and he is 22. Moreover , Minnie was really famous at middle school and the highschool . Because of that , no one want to come closer at me . They just hate me being clingy to Minnie . But i dont really care as long as i have Minnie . In those times too , I fall in love with Minnie . Who can resist him? No one . In Highschool , as usual i was always there with Minnie . He once asked me to help him. He want to be a Superstar but his family was opposed it . His family wanted him to take SAT exam and be a doctor or Porfessor instead . After hearing that , I helped him to become a superstar . After we graduated , we went to Seoul and rented a house . I used my money which i saved up since i was little . Everyday , i took 4 part time jobs . Minnie was worked really hard to get into the audition . Then , he got accepted into a company , Bighit . He became a trainee there almost a year . I was really proud of him and swore to work harder to make him happy and achieved his ambition ! Sometimes we would spend our time together at night watched tv and also his performances ! He was really proud of himself and always showed off. But when Exo appeared on tv , he will be mad . Yeah , Exo was his rival . Actually the main rival is Kai .

Well , Kai of Exo was always at top 1 and Minnie always said that he will beat Kai and become no 1 . I supported him and ofc i became Kai's haters ! If my precious Minnie hates him i gotta too !!After 3 years passed , Minnie was already famous around the world ! Now he was in a big boygroup which is BTS. Ofcourse it was MY FAV GROUP!But now Minnie doesnt always came home . He was always busy . Plus , he was tend to get mad at me . He came home just to pick up his clothes etcs . Hm Probably he was tired and had a lot of job to do . From that , I kept doing my jobs and support him from back .

CAST :

YOU AS PARK JIHYE
KIM JONGIN (EXO KAI) AS KAI
PARK JIMIN AS JIMIN /MINNIE