FOREVERMORE

FOREVERMORE

Once upon a time there was a girl, beautiful as they came. Though she was gifted with intelligence, beauty and other talents she hasn't been shown to the horrors the world has and was quite naïve. The 15 year old teenager was named Andromeda, and like Cassiopeia did in the myth her parents gloated to anyone about how much of a gift their little girl was.

It was Andromeda's first day in an actual school, as she was homeschooled in the earlier years of her life. She woke up bright and early that day. She did her morning routine and dashed out of her room. She greeted her parents who were in the dining room. "Hi sweetie." Her mom, Kaylee, greeted back a bright smile on her face as she places the plates filled with their breakfast on the table. Her father, Landon, just nodded his head and continued reading the newspaper.

The room was slowly filled with chatter as they conversed, just like always. "So sweetie are you exited?" asked her mom. "Of course!" She answered immediately, and then added "Why wouldn't I? It's my first day attending an actual school!" Her smile was larger than the sun itself when she said that. "Ok sweetie just remember to tell us if you're having trouble ok and if someone tries to bully you tell us or a teacher ok?" Mom reminded for like the fifth. "Ok mom." She answered. "Oh and make lots of friends ok." Kaylee added. "Absolutely mom." Andromeda answered her smile widening at the thought of new friends.

The school bus honked and Andromeda or Andie as her father nicknamed her rushed out the door, but came back as her mother called "Sweetie you forgot your lunch." She quickly grabbed her lunch. "Thanks mom I don't know what I'll do without you." She gratefully said. Her mom kissed her forehead and her father ruffled her hair as they said their goodbyes.

Andie rushed to the bus and got there just in time. By the time she was seated the door was closed and the bus was moving. She sat next to a girl with block hair that reached her shoulders and brown eyes. 'She looks nice.' Andie thought. "Hi." The girl started enthusiastically." I haven't seen you at school before, are you new?" she asked. "Uh Yeah." Andie blurted out. She wasn't exactly good at talking to people. "Well in that case my name is Emily Empress, what's yours?" She said. "Andromeda, Andromeda Sawyer nice to meet you." I answered

That was the start of a beautiful friendship. Or so she thought. The first month, Emily borrowed her homework a lot and made Andie treat her and made her buy her multiple objects. Andie was making her way to the library when she saw Emily and her group of friends talking near a café. "Ugh OH MY GOD that idiot Andromeda is so clingy." She, Emily, said, and then continued "She won't shut up." "How long do you have to do the dare again Em?" a girl whose name was Maria asked. Andie's body went cold. "Just a couple more weeks and that stupid idiot is gone." Emily replied. 'I- w-wha I-I don't understand. 'Andie thought her eyes filling with tears. She ran away and ended up at the library.

She ran in, the tears spilling for her eyes and grabbed a seat at a table. She silently sobbed for a couple of minutes. "Um hello?" a voice asked from behind her. She looked up eyes wide tears still slipping from her eyes. "Uh sorry to disturb but you seemed like you needed someone." She said sitting next to me. "So what happened?" She asked. "Nothing... Just the only friends I ever had backstabbed me." I answered sarcastically. "Well then how about I be your friend." She said "Ha I don't even know your name." I said. "Elizabeth Wayne." She stated. "What?"I aked "My name, you probably don't trust me yet so how bout weget to know each other um..." she trailed off. "Andromeda... Sawyer."I answered.

That was the seed that sowly grown into the blossoming flower of our friendship. Or something poetic like that. Elizabeth or Eliza as Andie calls her became a successful business woman inheriting her fathers company and Andie was the same. Side by side they manged their companies met a man that loved them and had children.

They were friends FOREVERMORE

Morals: You can find friendship in the most unlikely of places, and when you meet a new friend you generally know straight away that you're going to click.

You don't need to keep the friends that make you feel bad.

Friends are the best listeners.

ORIGINAL STORY

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Author's note

I might rewrite this to add the quote

"Its harder to forgive a friend that to forgive an enemy."

so yea watch out for that.

bye 

Word count: 806