one

It's been two year since Jimin divorce me.Then about a month later,I heard some news that Jimin married with Yuna.I saw both of them were smiling happily on the stage while held each other hands.

Two months later,

Hoseok and I broke up because I asked him to let me go.Hoseok didn't agree with my decision to let me go because he still love me but I pursue him to let me go.

About 2 days later,Hoseok ask me to meet him at the cafe.I saw him sat at the table with a sad face but I tried to smile infront of him.

"Hey."

"Hey..take a sit.."I sat infront of him.

"You don't wanna order something?."ask him.

"Nope,it's okay."

"Okay then.."He sigh and look at me.

"Han Areum I've make a decision to letting you go..I'm sorry for being a bad boyfie before this..I'm sorry for breaking my promise to protect you.."

"Thank you Hoseok.."

"Thank you for being my girlfriend and my happiness..thank you for everything and the memories we create together."

"Urmm yeah.."

Suddenly my eyes get teary but I tried to hold it.

"See you in the future Han Areum.."He kiss my forehead for a long time and that time my tears was flowing down.

"Love you."He smile and left.

"See you again Jung Hoseok.."

It's take a long time for me to move on from Hoseok because he is the only person that understanding my personality.I know it's so hard to let go of someone that he/she love but we have to.From now on,I will focus on my life only without getting hurt or to be hurt.

"Areum!."

"Yes mom!."

"Are you done packing your stuff?."

"Yes mom."

"Okay."

Today is the day that I'm moving out from this house and living on my own.I take a look around the room before I go and left.

"Mom..dad..I will be going now."

"Yeah be careful on your new house."I nodded and they're both smiling at me."I love you always my princess."said dad.

"Me too..please took care of you guys and if something happened just call me."

"Okay Areum."said mom and I pecked her cheek.

"I will be going now..byebye."I bid a farewell to them then left to my own house.

Arrived at my house,

I start organizing my stuff and all at my house.Suddenly a piece of polaroid fell down and I take a look into it.It's a picture of me and Hoseok going date at park.I smile.

"How are you doing now?you've been fine right?I hope that.."I kept the polaroid on my wallet and continue organize my stuff.About an hour later,I lay on my sofa.

"Huh!I'm so tired.."Then I fell asleep on the sofa without my knowing.

*Knock Knock Knock*

I woke up from my sleep and looking into the front door.Someone is knocking my door.I went to opened it.

"Who is that?."

As I opened it,I saw a boy was standing infront of my house.

"Oh!I think i've knock on wrong house,I'm so sorry nuna."