Going under

God, I'm nervous to start this...*deep breath* let's go.

EDIT: I've published this chapter a million times but for some reason it always unpublishes it. Idk if it's just for me but I'm so done

*

Dean was...Dean was fine. Great actually...yeah, great. He could still see straight, right? Oh. Nope, there it goes.

Dean may have had...a bit too many beers. Just a bit. He hiccuped, the sound echoing through the bunker halls.

The sound caughs Sam's attention and he followed it to the source, peeking around the corner, only to see his a bit drunk brother.

A mischievious grin had spread across his face as he ran off to get Cas. This was all just way too perfect.

Dean heard the sound of running footsteps and looked toward the door in confusion. Upon seeing nothing he shrugged it off and took another sip of his almost empty beer bottle.

With the time spent in the company of the Winchesters, Cas had started to grow feelings for the older one.

The feeling was mutual and after a very long time they realised it and finally got together.

Being an Angel and in love wasn't easy. But Dean helped him through. But love was only one of the emotion Cas had started to feel.

Now he understood Sam and Dean better, experiencing things as they did. So now that he was actually able to feel more, he couldn't decline Sam's idea.

Now he wanted to have fun too, something he previously never did. So when an oportunity like this comes, he just can't ignore it.

Cas knew what hypnosis was. He was familiar with it. Being an Angel he had powers, which he could use. But he wanted to know just how far he could get without them.

He followed Sam, and was now himself watching Dean from the doorway. Dean was adorable to Cas, no matter what he did...well, except when he was doing...certain things.

Now that Dean wasn't completely himself it should make things a lot easier.

He stepped in the kitchen and grabbed a chair, moving it in front of Dean and sat down. Dean turned in his chair and was now facing Cas.

"Hey, Cassss." Came his slurred words at which Cas couldn't help the ghost of a smile that crept on his face.

"Hello, Dean."  He used the line way too many times, but he knew Dean secretly loved it.

Their eyes locked and Cas knew 'the game' has begun.

Dean's stomach did a weird flip flop when his eyes met the angel's, the deep mesmerising blue luring him.

He found it so easy to just focus on them and let his thoughts go. Or maybe it was the beer. Either way, it felt like he was floating.

He could stare at them for ever...and they just seemed to get deeper the longer he looked, pulling him in endlessly.

The first sign Cas noticed was how Dean's eyes seemed to glaze over.  It was working.

His eyelids started to flutter and get heavier out of nowhere, but Dean found it more anoying than anything else because it just prevented him from seeing Cas' blue eyes fully.

The second sign was the fluttering and closing of his eyelids which started to get more frequent as it went along.

His shoulders have also dropped and Cas was starting to get worried about the beer bottle Dean still had in his hand.

He saw Dean's fingers slowly start to loosen their grip and he slowly and carefully took the bottle from his hand before it fell to the floor, the hand was now completely limp.

His eyes were just barely open as he tried to fight the weight. But it was no use, because as soon as his ears picked up the word sleep, that came from Cas mouth amd felt the squeeze of his shoulder they shut completely as his head dropped forward.

*

I feel like even though these are oneshots they should continue in a way. So this is the first time they tried it and from here there will be many pranks and stories of what they made him do. I hope you enjoyed and please let me know what you think. :3

And again, please comment some plots, ideas, titles and different inductions if you'd like to see some different ones.