Part 1 / Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Eye/Hair Color: Your E/C or H/C

Aura Color: Crimson

Semblance: The Devil's Due. This allows Y/N to alter reality to a certain extent, depending on what he sacrifices. Carries spare blades and random things with him for this reason. The less valuable the sacrifice, the less potent the change. Most alterations last a short time, but others can last forever. 

Height: 6' 2"

Family Status: Mother and Father are deceased, Brother's status is unknown. 

Current Girlfriend: Emerald Sustrai.

Weapon of Choice: Dust-Infused Sword-Whip hybrid, bonded to him through a blood sacrifice. 

Distinguishing Features: Scar over right eye, and small burns along his left arm. 

This will be written from the 3rd POV because it's easier. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cinder! Y/N's here!" Emerald cried. Y/N sighed, then straightened. Cinder, hearing Emerald's shout, came out to greet him. When Cinder reached the bottom of the steps, Y/N bowed slightly. "Hello, Y/N." Cinder greeted. "Hey Cindy." Y/N replied with a grin. Emerald continued smiling, but her gaze hardened. Cinder giggled, then informed the two that she needed to get back to working. Cinder and Emerald hugged, then Cinder walked off, swaying her hips to just to fluster Y/N. 

When Emerald and Y/N reached Emerald's room, the girl ordered Y/N to sit on the bed. He did so, and Emerald locked the door. "H-hey, Em, what are you doing?" Y/N asked nervously. Emerald sighed. "You and Cinder seem pretty close. Wanna tell me why?" Emerald asked. "What, I can't be friends with my girlfriend's boss?" Y/N replied. "You can be friends with her," Emerald said. "But you two seem close. VERY close." 

"We're just friends, Em. I promise." Y/N sighed. Emerald, seemingly satisfied with this answer, unlocked the door to step out. As soon as she left, Y/N's Scroll rang. He answered the call. "Hello?" Y/N asked. "Roof. You have five minutes." Said a distorted voice on the other end of the line. Then the call ended. Y/N shrugged, then went to the roof. 

When Y/N reached the roof, there was a group of White Fang members on the roof, along with a large, muscular man holding a chainsaw. "Adam's got a message for you." The large man growled, handing Y/N a rolled up piece of paper. When the boy unrolled it, a picture drifted out. As Y/N stooped to pick it up, Cinder appeared. When Y/N stood up, picture in hand, Cinder plucked the picture out of his hand. "Hey!" Y/N exclaimed. Cinder tutted in mock disappointment. 

"What would Emerald have to say about this, I wonder?" Cinder asked with a grin. "It's not like that, Cinder! That was sent to me by-" Y/N began. "What are you two doing up here?" Emerald asked, coming up the steps with Mercury, who looked bored. "Well, Emerald, look at what Y/N has here." Cinder said, handing the dark-skinned girl the picture. 

Emerald looked at the picture for a moment, perplexed. Then, her expression changed into one of fury. She tore up the picture in a fit of rage, then drew her weapons on Y/N. Screaming in anger, she raced toward him, barely allowing Y/N time to draw his sword. Cinder and Mercury watched in amusement as the couple fought. 

After 3 long minutes, Emerald created an illusion, distracting Y/N, then kicked the boy off the roof. Unbeknownst to the people on the roof, there was a battle just beginning to unfold below. A black-haired huntress and her companion had been staking out the warehouse, but seeing the White Fang had sent the girl over to investigate. Things kind of went from there. 

As Y/N fell, he caught sight of Roman trying to escape. Grimacing, Y/N forced himself to flip in the air, landing on his feet. Gripping his sword once again, he sheathed it. As he turned around, Y/N came face to face with the young girl who had been spying on them. 

Blake Belladonna, the girl he had been told to kill.