Thanos × Quackity

THIS IS A JOKE I SWEAR
ALSO THIS IS FLUFF BC SMUT IS PRETTY 🅱AY THESE DAYS

quackity and thanos were at the Minecraft beach, chilling out on lawn chairs, drinking fluid that can start fires (it's non-toxic 😛) and eating mulch. they loved doing that all the time.

quackity looked at thanos. thanos looked at him. they stared for 10 seconds, then looked away.

alex (quackity) was now blushing a deep pussy red, smiling uncontrollably. thanos thought something was wrong with him.

"alex, u ok, homie?" thanos asked.

"y-yes, totallYEE." alex stuttered.

thanos knew alex wasn't totallYEE ok, he was gonna fucking explode and die.

"THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU, TELL ME HOMIE!!!" thanos screamed, pointing his infinity gauntlet at the bald bisexual furry baby.

"i-i... love you." alex managed to spill the tea.

the pigs, chickens, wolves, creepers, and the diamonds on Minecraft beach quickly heard alex confess, turning to look at him.

"heck, should've said no homo." alex thought.

thanos looked at shy alex, putting his purple chicken fingers on alex's cheek with tears on it, and leaned in for a kiss.

"dangit, FuckityHq's at it again, kissing thanos." one of the chickens on the beach said.

thanos stopped kissing alex. alex's hair under his beanie was turning blue.

oh shit.

"you got ligma, quackity." thanos said, running away.

a few seconds later, Quackity was now a Fortnite youtuber.

--
YOU BETTER FUCKING LIKE IT OR YOU'LL GET LIGMA!