This Isnt Happening, Is It?

A/N~ so i see youre still here for this shit show, I cant believe im writing this. So here you go. Shout out to elonmuskswaifu for inspiration and here is part 2

There he was in all his glory.

Soft Euhs filled the air as a small text box appeared.

(MY/N), It's so good to finally see you. Its been too long.

No no no, this wasnt real! I rubbed my eyes and looked again to see the skeleton and the text box.

"I- Sans, how did you do this?" I asked my curiosity was through the roof. He was only in a game and yet here was here with me.

Come with me. I'll make you happier than you could ever imagine.

"Sans i cant, my friends, My family I-"
My words were stopped when I heard the Euhs start up once more.

I only have a few minutes, are you coming or not?

Sans was now offering me his hand. And like magic, I took it and before I knew it, we were gone. Like a star in the night, we dissapeared into a world that I would have never imagined.

T i m e  S k i p

There we were, it was an unbelieveable sight. The mansion in all its glory.

"Are you coming inside?" I hear a soft voice say, I look to the side to see who had said that.

It was Sans.

"Y-yeah Sans. I'd love to." I spoke in a gentle tone as I walked by his side into the mansion.

The mansion was dark and gloomy, a red carpet lined the floor as we walked.

When we walked, a tall figure appeared in front of us. The tall figure wore black, a black suit. He had no face, yet its like I heard him speak.

It was Slenderman, welcoming us to the Slender Mansion.

//sorry for the short chapter, I didnt want to include the tea in this chapter, not yet lads.