S2: Training of Death(Collab with flamebaron20)

Kai's POV

2 weeks...

We have to do 'this' for 2 F***ING WEEKS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Izuku and I have 2 weeks to prepare for the Sports Festival. And guess who's training us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... it's Barbara.

Her training is a NIGHTMARE for those who aren't physically and/or mentally prepared.

For 2 weeks, we have to do at least 150 push-ups on Monday, Do 150 sit-ups on Tuesday, 150 squats on Wednesday, a 15 kilometer run on Thursday, and then on Friday... she makes us do parkour... WHILE BLINDFOLDED! All while wearing weighted wrist bands, weighted boots, and a weighted shirt. Do you know how much each piece weighs? a quarter of a ton. That's 1.25 tons in total, which is equal to 2,500 POUNDS! LIKE, WHAT THE F**K?!

Monday

But anyways, right now Izuku and I are in the middle of our exercise. We both are at 50 push-ups and still going, even though we both are nearly out of breath.

Barbara: "C'MON, YOU TWO, KEEP IT COMIN! YOU GOTTA KEEP PUSHING YOURSELF PAST YOUR OWN LIMITS SO YOU CAN BECOME STRONGER AND WIN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!"

Izuku: "Isn't this... a bit... overkill?!"

Barbara: "NA AH AH AH, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! YOU AGREED TO TRAIN WITH KAI, SO YOU'LL BE GOING THROUGH THE SAME EXERCISE HE DOES! NO EXCUSES!"

Kai: "Already regretting this."

———————————————————

Once we finished the exercise, we were able to catch our breaths. Izuku looked like he wanted to be put out of his misery from just that one exercise alone. And while I was fairing a little better, I was still very much exhausted. It's been a while since Barbara actually put me through this training, but I've been through it enough times to be able to keep a lot of my energy stored in my body. Even after I stopped doing this 2 years ago, I can still survive this Training of Death. Izuku, on the other hand, might end up wishing he was dead by the time we're finished with this.

Barbara: "Okay, now that we finished that exercise, let's do something else."

Izuku: "Oh thank go-"

He didn't get to finish as Barbara hit him with a right hook. He lost balance and fell back onto the ground.

Izuku: "Ow!"

Barbara: "C'mon, get up and fight!"

Izuku: "But, didn't we just finish-"

He was cut of again by Barbara kicking him in the chin.

Barbara: "I don't wanna hear your excuses, now Fight!"

I was about to laugh until Barbara straight up kicked me the stomach.

Kai: "Oooooh my stomach."

Barbara: "C'mon, you've gotta be faster than that! Now stand up and fight!"

Kai: "...I hate it when she gets like."

———————————————————

Tuesday

It's the next day and already we've started our exercise.

Barbara: "C'MON YOU TWO, PUT YOUR HEART IN IT!"

Kai: "We're already doing that."

Barbara: "WELL I DON'T THINK YOU ARE! KEEP TRYING HARDER!"

Izuku: "Yes ma'am."