jaeden

"Hey y/n what are you doing tonight?" jaeden calls from the living room. I was making him pancakes because everyone loves pancakes. "nothing,why? i holler back at him busy making the batter. " i want to take you to dinner."he sayd getting up and walking in hugging you from the back. Jaeden, why are you doing this now when we are older. It was cute when we were younger and everything but we are 25 we kinda need to grow up more like you jaeden." you say smirking. he grabbes soome batter and wipes it across your face. He starts running form you." you will never catch me. he ssya whle running up the stairs. you chase after him and tackle him. he isses your nose and starts tickling you saying" why did you chase me, you are the one who is imature." you werre laughing so hard you almost peed your pants jaeden said" i will not stop until you say you will go out with me." " fine jaeden fine i will go to dinner with you.

                                               * time skip to dinner*

you guys were eating at a fancy resteraunt and you were litterally pigging out on your stake." this is good." you say to jaeden and go back to eating. once you ate a few more bites of you steak and looked up at jaeden  asking" why did you bring me here?" " for this he ssays getting down on one knee. y/n ever since i first met you i loved you so much will you make me very happy and marry me. "omg jaeden yes i will.