Aohagane Corp member file: Donald. P sullivan

Full name: Donald Pearce Sullivan.

Hair: Brown.

Eyes: grey.

Height: 6'4

Age: 24

Background: son of the late Douglas and Rachel Sullivan. Rachel passed during the calamity when Donald was sixteen and then his father when he was eighteen. By his father passing he inherited his machine, a machine with a name that can make criminals shake to this day six years after Douglas' passing: The Grimm Reaver. Donald wasn't permitted to pilot it the moment he inherited it so he spent two weeks in its simulation mode and in the same week he took the piloting schools by storm until he was clearly one of the best possible pilots of his time. He was given a spot in Aohagane immediately, a spot given to him at president Holmes request. Donald has of course from all of this become a celebrity even if he had gotten the collar implant the day after his fathers death. Donald's promising so he will continue to be monitored and observed.

The Grimm Reaver: the machine was given its name merely because at the time of its forging it only had a large scythe. Other than that it was as good as any other same mold machine until it made a name for itself, on the streets it was known as the shape of death and the metallic coffin. As it made the criminals fear it one deployment at a time it began getting upgrades until its mechanic gave it the sub name of "death of apocalypse" in reference to one of the four horsemen. It was given a full revamp down to its inner frame reinforced in the arms for its upgraded scythe, it's armor was made to resemble a skeleton in a cloak more and its scythe is now hyper heated so it can melt what it cuts through making battle much easier.

The horsemen pack: the Grimm reavers backpack unit that appears to be a segment of its cloak also is capable of transforming into a pair of hind legs making the Grimm Reaver into a very mobile centaur. Horsemen mode is to be only used when most necessary seeing as it takes up a lot of its energy and fuel doubling its reserve usage in half meaning if its used for a prolonged amount of time the pilot is a sitting duck.

Weapon: the Grimm Reaver Wields a single scythe in belief "that's all it needs". the Grimm scythe as the pilots dubbed it is as stated hyper heated. And the handle is retractable down to the blade and the blade is able to be hidden in either of the arms seeing as they have compartments meant for it fit perfectly without a trace that it's a weapon giving he illusion to its enemy that it's weapon seems to have materialized out of thin air.

File end. File has been chronicled and edited throughly by Nell Torres as of -//://:////-

Will update if new data occurs.