SUMMMARY/NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS!

@MyLittleBooktique
The Alpha's Baby Girl

© 2018, MyLittleBooktique
Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

__________________________________________________________________________

Adam Bishop is to become Alpha of the most strongest and largest pack in North America, The Royal Blood Wolf Pack, but he needs a Luna.

He's dating a "beautiful and wonderful" woman by the name of Bethany. Only the problem is, she isn't his true mate and isn't who she says she is.

He is to turn twenty-four soon and his father will hand down the duty of leading the pack to Adam.

Zola Hamilton is a she-wolf in the Royal Blood Wolf Pack. She goes unnoticed for years staying out of trouble and sight as long as possible, but that proves to be difficult because of her loud and obnoxious best friend.

She covers her sent up so her mate cannot find her. Why? Zola herself doesn't know.

One night she is dragged by her best friend to a bar where she meets Adam face to face for the first time. Sure she's seen him from far away.

Both drunk Adam and Zola had a night they wont forget, well at least Zola wont.

Embarrassed when Zola finds out, she hides in her room everyday fearing rejection and humiliation, but once she turns twenty she finds out that Adam is her mate.

Too bad he is getting married the next month.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys long time no see? Buttttttt I'm backkkkkkk! but on a new account and re-writing/editing my book because it has been three years since I have written anything for this book, so I kinda *gasp* forgot the purpose*gasp* of this story! I know bad huh? Well I am going to try and get back on track by uploading the first edited chapter today or tomorrow!!!

Tell me what you think? Comments and opinions are greatly appreciated and make my day!

Press the star/vote button it only takes a second and means a lot!

Thanks bunches! Will try to update soon! <3

PS. IF YOU ARE GOOD AT MAKING BOOKCOVERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I REALLY NEED A GOOD ONE!!! SO IF YOU CAN MAKE ME ONE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT <3

** TheLittleBooktique**