Q & A / Authors Note

PLEASE READ SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!!!

Hello my lovely readers! It has been a really long while hasn't it?

I'm here to answer some of your questions or concerns. I have had a few of you ask me questions wondering why the book was different and I am here to answer that as well as update you on some changes I have made to my book. I don't want you guys being confused.

Forget the book on my old account! I have changed EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER in BIG and SMALL WAYS!!

When I came back after three years to start writing again I decided that I wanted to start over, fresh, on a new account. I started transferring over my works from my other account and when I started reading over this book I saw how impatient I was with my writing. I was jumping the gun and moving my book along way too quickly, that if I had continued it as it was and continued to move it too quickly I would of run out of things to write and the book would not have many chapters and would end super quick.

I decided then to edit the small amount of chapters that I had. Some changed were small some were BIG, like instead of Adam dumping Bethany I decided to wait and see where it went if he DIDN'T dump her.

DONT HATE ME!!! But I had to!!!

Here are some questions that I think you guys might start asking me, and here are the answers. If you do not see an answer to a question you have PLEASE message me or comment on one of the chapters! I ALWAYS read ALL my comments!!! And either will answer you personally or in the next Chapter in AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Q: How old is Zola Hamilton?
A: Before Chapter 4 she was 20 and now is 21 (Birthday October 25th.)

Q: How old is Adam Bishop?
A: 24 years old (Birthday December 23rd)

Q: What month did the book start in?
A: Prologue was September, When Zola found out she was pregnant it was nearing the end of October. (When she was ALMOST two months pregnant.)

Q: How long are Werewolves pregnant?
A: Alphas and Beta babies 4 months, everyone else 5 months.

Q: How old are Luke and Kash?
A: Luke is 22 (Birthday February 14th.) and Kash is 26 (Birthday November 4th.)

Q: How old is Cherry?
A: Is is 22 years old. (Birthday February 10th.)

Q: Is Adam Alpha yet?
A: No, his father has not passed down the title to him completely, yet.

Q: Is Bethany, Adams real mate?
A: No, she is not his real mate. Zola is his real mate, but Zola masked her scent so Adam didn't know they were mates until too late.

Q:Why did Zola mask her scent from her mate?
A: She was scared of being rejected. (It has to do with her mom, which will later be discussed in a chapter.)

Q: Do Zolas brothers have mates yet?
A: No not currently.

Q: Does Cherry have a mate?
A: Not yet!

Q: When is Zola due?
A: In December

Q: What age do Werewolves find their mates?
A: Females at the age of 20, Males at the age of 18, Alphas at the age of 16.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW BELOW!!!! I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM PERSONALLY OR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AT THE BOTTOM IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!!!!