Ch 12 - Princess Dance (Mini)

It's been a while and here I am taking my top waifu off hiatus. I got more to do. Here we go again.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Muse was happy having a dance with a sweet girl. Mature enough to not be babyish yet young enough to still be precious. In doing so a girl dancing with a so called magical princess is a forever amazing memory. As some staff were taking pictures for a very affordable revenue you walked over to catch up with your cousin.

"Seiya how we doing?" You asked trying not to interrupt.

"I'm really enjoying myself. How about you? Only have a pretty date outside of those raffle dances. Right?" He smirked.

"Girlfriend now."

"Huh!?" Gasped Seiya, Latifa, and Isuzu."

"Well I asked to head out to dinner and the girl who won the dance basically told us we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Funny but it works. Cleared so much of it up. Just think that this is helping us grow the crowd total. Princess concept. Then we have the boys come along to hangout and once this place is open late on weekends for good we should draw a great total. Rest easy tonight all. I shouldn't be the only one feeling like royalty tonight. Latifa you always feel this magical when happy?"

She giggled. "Sometimes. You two are so good together. I wanted to pull for the both of you as well. I mean you asked me how to dance for when she comes along. Now it is between the two of you. Nobody else."

"Yeah." You gazed at your girlfriend making that little girl's night for years to come. Muse was good with children. Probably the best out of the four. They were all good but Muse all around was just something special. She is something special. She really is.

Over towards the other fairies they seemed to have the girls match their personalities which was a plus. Salama had a girl that could be her daughter. Looked just like her. Sylphy had a girl that could keep up with her. Which being a bundle of corky chaos. Didn't end up like you dancing with her that one time when you ran out of breath. Everything is well.

"How do you feel (FN)?" Asked Isuzu.

"A nine. A solid one too. After this I'll be at the office to double check some stuff and head to my room and get some sleep. Yet, want to see what she is up to."

"Really. Guess the girlfriend scenario is possible after all." Smirked Seiya.

"Cuz don't be dense. Anything but that. I see you over there."

No response. Though Isuzu did blush. It was just hilarious how he never caught on. Latifa did. It seemed everyone was starting to. Maybe he was worried too much about business. Though the whole reality of romance wasn't his thing. Maybe worried about letting everyone in personal life. Why he quit acting, the way he carries himself, and why the guard is always up.

It gradually was passing by as the fairies said goodbye to the first round of winners. You dropped back in and held Muse's hand. "Anything I can do for you? Drink maybe? A seat to rest?"

"A sit on the park bench for a minute. Just to gather myself." She panted.

"Hey Moffle?" You call.

"What?" He looked over.

"Any chance you can get someone to bring out some water bottles for the staff?"

"Sure thing. Back momentarily."

Back to Muse. "So how's the night?"

"That little girl is adorable. I'm no Princess but I felt special tonight."

"You're honestly glowing. I mean it. Your dress, your smile, all of you."

"Thank you so much. You're attentive to detail aren't you?"

"Writer intuition I guess? What they call it. That and obviously since you're my girlfriend now I can say this, but when I notice a girl I like I see her . For me it was personality. You are the most beautiful here in my mind though who you are is what sparked it."

"You always talk like this or you trying to impress?" She leaned on your shoulder.

"It's real. All me. Though I don't flirt really if you haven't noticed. Not my thing. Don't want to give anyone any ideas. I mean when Latifa was teaching me to dance it felt awkward because of it."

She looked away. "Well I, felt a little sad."

"I was preparing for tonight. For a few days."

"You really do make me feel this way when you're around."

"And with you around I feel sparkles."

She put her hand on top of yours. "Truly." Moving forward.

"To us." Closing your eyes and here is what you dreamed about. The first kiss. One and hopefully many more. As the sparks shined bright as the lights Wrench-Kun set up. It was a good night. With much more to go. Staying late paid off.

~~~~~

Amazing how the first kiss feels when you both are on the same connection. Lips tingle and such.

Sorry for the wait on this story. Got to stop putting stuff aside.

Glad all enjoyed.

-AJ