chapter 2

(Vikki pov)
(A few year ago)

I loved grandmas song's that she played for me before bed,she always had waited for me to get home while mom was at work.For a while she taught me how to play the guitar.But that day i felt as if i need hide or run away with grandma but we're safe right.

(Time skip to dinner time)

Me and grandma were about to eat until I heard someone unlock the door it was mom thankfully but when she came in she was push down to the ground hitting the vase and breaking it with her head knocking her out.I froze not because of my unconscious mother its because a monster came in looking around the place with his hungry eyes.Grandma quickly grabbed my arm and pushing me towards the kitchen exit quickly following me out but the monster got her,she cried to me to get help.I ran out as fast i could  hopping he wouldn't catch me thankfully i got out quick enough but that not good at as well because mom and grandma were still inside.I ran to the neighbors for help but they were asleep or not there ,so i kept running to the nearest police station asking for help thankfully there was a patrol.They called for backup and were quick for once but when they arrive they found mom covered with bruces,cuts,and blood.It was a mess,broken furniture,clothing out mom's drawer and,my savings were gone the money to help mom is all gone... The monster has left our home never to been seen for many years to come.As for grandma he had broken her legs for protecting mom but the pain was too much for her that she fell unconscious to never wake up ,mom said to me.

(Not edited Nov/29/18)
(Edited Feb/21/19)