I'm Yours.

“Time to wake up, Dominic.”

The voice was soft and tender, nearly a whisper, yet still enough to wake Dominic up. As he fluttered his eyelids open, a warm ray of sunshine fell upon his face, "Where am I.." he thought as his pale blue eyes scanned the unfamiliar room. His body felt strange and uncomfortable, his back pressed against the wooden back-rest of a chair he's been sitting on. Once his eyes were done looking around, he fell on a familiar looking silhouette standing in front of him. 

Jonathan.

"Good morning, sleepy beauty. Who knew you could be passed out for a few days straight, huh." His voice was deep, emotionless. And truly that's how Jonathan was.. lacking emotion, yet he could still be so mesmerising. Approaching the vampire slowly, the wizard pulled out his wand— keeping it extended out as it reached Dominic's belly. 

"You know, I must say it surely was entertaining to practice some.. spells on you while you were out. But certainly it will be even better doing so while you're present." He chuckled darkly, his lips settling into a smirk.

"What spells? What have you done?!" The vampire's voice got louder as the wand hit his abdomen. Wiggling in his seat, when he soon realised his hands have been tied up behind the chair. "You foul man."

A mistake. A terrible mistake.

"Maybe you should think twice before letting insult leave your pretty little mouth, Dom." Jonathan quietly whispered a spell, locking his gaze with the vampire as he smiled wickedly. Soon enough, after the spell was cast, Dominic's stomach expanded, making him gasp at the action.

It pushed against the waistline on his pants, spilled over the edges and became tight around his navel. It wasn't comfortable, to say the least.

"Why would you.." he whispered to the man near him.

"Oh, Dominic, I just like to play. And you are such an easy puppet. So vulnerable and pretty. I merely thought you'd be so much prettier if you were bigger." Jonathan walked behind the black haired vampire and leaned down to his ear.

"And was I right.." he muttered proudly. "And trust me, this is only the beginning, my dear."

Dominic closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "You're a wicked, evil being." He uttered lowly. 

The wizard couldn't help, but chuckle at the words. Oh, he knew. He knew how wicked he was.

"Hm, is that so? Seems like you didn't understand the first time, did you." he said, casting the same spell as before, watching Dominic's belly pop off the button on his pants and spill over his thighs. God, it was a beautiful sight.

Seeing the vampire's pale, fleshy stomach become so round and pudgy, truly made him ecstatic. Slowly, a cold hand crept up and settled on Dominic's belly, pressing around his belly button. It looked so pink and painful.

And truly it was. Despite how badly he tried, Dominic soon let out a moan when Jonathan pressed against his belly. "S..Stop it.." he barely made the words come out.

The blonde wizard gave it one last press before letting go, walking over to his side. Dom had never been in so much pain, panting and doing his best to steady his breathing. Soon, he felt a hand nestle in his hair, stroking through. 

His hands were untied with a spell, his body leaning against Jonathan, who was still brushing his hair. "Be a good boy, Dom. Don't make me hurt you more." He spoke softly, wrapping an arm around the other's waist and helping him stand up, leading him to a queen sized bed. 

Jonathan sat down first, pressing his back against the backboard then pulling Dominic to lay between his legs. 

The vampire knew there was no way out for him, he just clung onto Jonathan and hid his face. 

"You're my fat boy now. Forever and ever."

Dominic nodded and looked up at the blonde. He'd just have to get used to this. And truth be told, to a certain degree, he enjoyed it. But the pain from his belly being stretched to ,what to seemed to be, its limits made him unable to speak. Soon he simply took Jonathan's hand and placed it onto his underbelly, moving slowly as he let another pained moan out. "Yes.. please.." God, it felt good. 

The wizard moved his hands all over Dominic's bloated belly, jiggling and rubbing it while listening to all the moans that left the vampire's lips. "I can't wait to make you even bigger, Dom.. So big, so bloated.. You'll rip through every single clothing item you own. You'll make Master so happy."

Hearing those words, Dominic's heart skipped a beat. 

Master. 

"Master, I'm yours.."