Emiya Yuto

Emiya Yuto's Command Seals:unlike all masters,Yuto is able to have infinite amount of command seals due to him being as black holy grail living vessel

Emiya Yuto's Command Seals:unlike all masters,Yuto is able to have infinite amount of command seals due to him being as black holy grail living vessel.Emiya Yuto states his command seals is indefinitely powerful compare to all previous command seals meaning that all servants possessing Magic Resistance Rank A and Magic Resistance Rank EX(Emiya Yuto is able to prevent and permanently forbid Jeanne D'arc using her suicide Noble Phantasm which is La Pucelle and he has to use his trace and projection magecraft to create new sword for her.)won't able to resist his powerful command seals only those can resist fully resist his powerful command seals which are Magic Resistance Rank A+ to make them resist to his powerful command seals such as Angelica Ainsworth which her Magic Resistance is Rank A+ and Ruler(Erza Scarlet)which her Magic Resistance is Rank A+(which she only gain her Magic Resistance who ever summons her or make new pact her with new master and she only gain Magic Resistance only depends of skill and rank of her master's Magecraft which is Emiya Yuto's skill and rank of Magecraft is Rank A++ which granting Erza Scarlet an Magic Resistance Rank A+.)and Arturia Pendragon which her Magic Resistance is rank up into Rank A+.everytime he uses his powerful command seals on his servants it only replaced number of his already used command seal and cycle never ends which means he has an infinite amount of command seals to never run out and he will use and keep his command seals indefinitely forever.Emiya Yuto's command seals are completely powerful enough to command all of Berserker Class servants even they have all of different ranks of Mad Enhancement.Emiya Yuto's Command Seals can also revive and bring back his servants back to alive as well keeping all of their memories intact and it also revive and bring back any beings are brought back to alive.

Magecraft Rank A++:Emiya Yuto has proper magecraft training from his aunt Tohsaka Rin and Sakura Matou including his aunt Illyasviel Von Einzbern at age of 8.Emiya Yuto is completely more powerful than his father Emiya Shirou and his aunt Rin Tohsaka including his mother Miyu Sakatsuki and his aunt Sakura Tohsaka/Matou as well Illyasviel Von Einzbern and his adopted great potentiel grandfather Emiya Kiritsugu and his adopted great potentiel grandmother Irisviel Von Einzbern.Emiya Yuto has 20000 units of magic circuits.after Emiya Yuto's black holy grail abilities are activated and he gains 78750 units magic circuits and now Emiya Yuto has 98750 units after he became 9 years old.after Emiya Yuto is able to harnesses Artoria Pendragon's power and he gains 1250 units magic circuits and now Emiya Yuto has 100000 units of magic circuits.after Emiya Yuto became 17 years old,his magic circuits became the same amount of magic circuits as his aunt Sakura Matou(due to her connection to All World's Evil and All World's Evil Holy Grail even though her connection to All World's Evil is broken and her status is still being Lesser Holy Grail Vessel and she still have an infinite amount of mana.)to hold an infinite amount of mana and Emiya Yuto is 100 percent proper mage even though he doesn't followed the ways of magi only making him classified as spell caster.