Heroic Spirit Emiya(alternative future version of Emiya Yuto)

Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)pretty much has same powers,abilities and noble phantasms of his mainstream counterpart including he has same command seals his mainstream counterpart has and he got developed to enhanced his powers such as regeneration magic and magic resistance and new abilities as well due to him being as heroic spirit and being as Ruler Class servant.

Command Seals:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)still possessing the same very powerful command seals and he still possessing an infinite amount of command seals as Ruler Class.

Magecraft Rank A++

Magic Circuits Rank A++

Projection Magecraft(Trace Version)Rank A+

Reinforcement Magecraft Rank A+

Unlimited Blade Works:Infinite Creation of Swords Rank E~A++(Heroic Spirit Emiya Yuto's inner world has been alter and it is same to Heroic Spirit Emiya's inner world and his chant is same to Heroic Spirit Emiya's Unlimited Blade Works Chant.)

Hawk Eye Rank A+

Hawk Eye Rank A+

Clairvoyance Rank A+

Eye of Mind(True)Rank A+

Requip:The Knight Magic

Regeneration Magic:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)got his regeneration magic to enhanced into very powerful levels.Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)can heals and regenerates from anything and everything instantly in matter of seconds.

Independent Action Rank EX:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing Independent Action Rank EX,Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing an endless amount of mana and he can using his Noble Phantasms and Broken Noble Phantasms without limits.he can potentially to indefinitely remain the same time period forever even if he supplies his an number amount of servants as along his head is not destroyed.

Revelation Rank A

Magic Resistance Rank A+:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing same magic resistance capabilities of his mainstream counterpart.due to his status as heroic spirit,Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)is able to resist full power of command seals without feeling pain.