Chapter 2

I woke up with my friends  beside me... "Good morning!!! Namjoon said he was taking you out tomorrow.. This means SHOPPING!!!" They said...I said "REALLY???? Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
1 hour passed and I was ready...we we went to a mall without knowing RM was there....I saw nice Jeans and a black crop top. Namjoon hugged me and I looked back....I was SHOOKED to see him so I said "Oh! Hi RM!!!!"

RM's POV
I hugged her and told her I was going to fetch her at around 7am tomorrow... She hugged me back with red Rosy cheeks and I thought it was cute....

The next day
Y/N's POV
I was getting ready when I heard my phone ring...I answered it.
RM:Hi are you ready yet
Me: almost done
RM:Cuz I'm outside waiting for you

I was trying to be faster at wearing my TIMBERLAND.......I got out then he took my hand and blindfolded my eyes.
We got there and he took my hand again.
RM's POV
I took her hand while going in the Bighit ENT. Building...I removed her blinfold and she screamed hugging me..I BLUSHED so badly...they all asked who she was and I answered: she is Y/N and she is my gggggg FRIEND heheeh😳😬😊....
Others(BTS)'s POV
Are you sure about that we asked....He answered yes I'm sure.Jungkook was showing her the other rooms.....
Namjoon answered:i have to bring her home now....Jin-Ayeeeeeeee!!!!RM:ughhhhhhghggggggg

3months later
You became a great friend of namjoon but sooner he took you out again
He asked: could you be fetched by J-hope now???
Me:yeah I'm free now
RM:ok see you at the place where he's going to take you...
We got there and I saw BTS holding hearts....i was shooked!!!!!!i blushed again!!! Namjoon came closer and suddenly kneeled....Asking:Y/N..,WI-ll Y-yyy-ou B——e m..y GIRLFRIEND???????????????
I said:ummmmmmm. YES! I hugged him and he hugged me back!!! I was so happy that day!!!!